Princess Isaacs musical

After Shanequa has calmed down and Kyles gash had been mended with my Phoenix tears, we all took a seat and readied ourselves for whatever Shanequa had in store, I couldn't help but stare into the back of Kyles head as we waited, his hair was a soft gold with the occasional metallic silver strand.
~mesmerising~
"Alright team, get ready for the shit storm that is the musical we are putting on this year,"
A loud groan sounds from the entire group "oh and get this, it's going to be completely run by Mr Malfoy (A/N get it cause Jason isaacs is the actor of Lucius malfoy) and as much as I know our resident screw killer, Meryl, has the very understandable urge to... what was it?"
Shanequa looks over at me
"Skin him while he sleeps and then poor the blood into a tuba and then proceed to make him play the instrument until he passes out and then watch him slowly perish like Maria while the west side story soundtrack plays in the background," I smile and neatly place my hands in my lap "what else would we do?"
Shanequa just shakes his head and a small tuft of bright pink hair floats away from it.
I turn to my left and see kronk about to say something about it when I slam my doc discretely into his shin, of course he winces in pain like a child, and Jake and Gaia stifle a laugh.
"Meryl keep your sadistic rituals to yourself for now, I don't know if you've noticed but if you murder you go to jail." Shanequa folds his arms and cocks his head to the side.
"Who ever said they'd find the body?" Gaia mumbles and Shanequa lets out a forcefully loud sigh.