I felt his hands at the bottom of my shirt and sat up a little before he yanked it off and our mouths found each other again. Skin was touching skin and I felt the scratch of his bandage on me but paid no mind as he pushed my head back and attacked my neck.

“Angel,” I moaned as I lifted up my knees that he was between and held him closer. He started to suck on my neck and pulled me up by my ass so we were fully against each other. There was this voice in the back of my head yelling at me to stop but my heart was racing and telling me to never let him go.

My nails dug into his back as he went lower and took my nipple into his mouth. I arched up and decided to start helping. I popped the button on my pants and pushed them down my hips. He pulled away and helped me get them all the way off before going back to my solar plexus and starting to kiss down. I held onto one of his hands as my other hand buried itself in his hair.

So fast.

So slow.

Everything was blurring.

I felt his teeth grab the elastic of my boxers and pull them down just enough before he pulled them off all the way with his free hand. I held my breath as he looked over my member and then cried out when he took me into his mouth.

“Oh, god. Oh, god,” I cried as his cheeks hallowed and he sucked me down. I could feel my fingers digging into his head but he didn’t care. If anything it made him go faster. I cursed and bit my lip to hold the betraying moans in my mouth before he took me all the way down. “Ahh!”

He let me fall out of his mouth. “Damn you sound so fucking good, Sammy,” he said before kissing around my member and then sitting up on his knees slowly. I crawled forward and popped the button on his pants. I pulled his pants and boxers down at the same time and then pushed him down on the bed so I could get them all the way off.

He smiled up at me and I smiled back as I struggled to get them off his ankles. “You alright there Mussolini?” he teased. I finally got them off and then threw them over my shoulder.

“Peachy,” I said before crawling up his body and then sitting on his hips before leaning down and finding his lips.

He’s not gay.

Don’t do this.

His hands found my ass and I groaned as he rocked us together. “Fuck,” I moaned and rocked us together faster.

You’re hurting yourself.

Don’t let him see the real you.

I felt his finger at my entrance and bit my lip to muffle my cries as he slowly pushed his finger in. So good. Fuck so good.

You’re doomed.

You did this to yourself.

I rocked us faster as he started to thrust his finger inside of me. It was uncomfortable but I still couldn’t say I didn’t like it. “More, Angel,” I cried as my nails dug into his chest. I felt another finger inside of me and cried out louder as he brushed something inside of me. “Uhh! God, yes!”

You hate him.

Stop.

Suddenly I was on my back with his fingers still inside of me but his lips were on mine with a fierce hunger I wasn’t used to. I grabbed his back and dug my nails in as he thrusted his fingers in harder and added another.

“Shit, Sammy,” he moaned into my neck as I whined and cried out in pleasure. I felt so fucking hot. Never had I felt this good in my life. Not even when I imagined Vin doing this to me. I was a virgin…as it were so I guess that could explain it.