chapter 13: unwanted

2 weeks later....

Yn POV

every other day Chres and I either have a little family time, have sex or we sit and talk bout us. we've been getting along fine lately and I'm glad. right now I'm shopping with my baby's as usual. King suggested we go see his daddy at work so that's where we're heading. Cj was in his car seat attached to the stroller while King stood on the back of it.

when we walked in to footlocker Roc was helping some girl and I could see her trying to push up on him he just walked away getting Brandon to help her.

King: daddy!

Roc looked and came from behind the counter over to us he pecked my lips picking up King.

Roc: what y'all doing here?

me: King wanted to see his daddy.

Roc: you missed me man?

King Nodded and Roc tickled and kissed all over his face and neck and he giggled and squirmed and I smiled. Cj started fussing and Roc told King to go get Khayman to help him find some shoes. he then picked Cj up cradling him in His arm rubbing his belly.

me: how's your day been ?

Roc: good yours?

me: great.

Roc: what y'all bout to do?

me: go eat.

Roc: fat ass.

me: it sure is.

Roc: I take props for that.

me: shut up fool.

King runs up to us holding the wolf grey 14's, and some all black high top air force 1's. Roc hands Cj to me and I sit down grabbing his bottle and start feeding him. I look up and see Niecy staring.

Roc: baby you wear a 6 right?

me: yea why?

Roc: cause I'm a buy yours to.

me: thanks Rocky bear.

Roc: mmmhm, King go sit with mommy.

after we checked and made sure they fit and Roc went to ring them up and pay for them. now the girl that was flirting with him and Niecy were both staring at me. when roc came back over to us I told him how they was looking.

Roc: what Niecy? cause you staring at my girl and my kids crazy.

Niecy: bitch a trick anyways.

Me: *sighs* you better be lucky my kids are right here.

Niecy: I fucked your nigga anyways.

me: oh I know, you TRIED to break us up but little did you know we were already broken up so I'm not tripping. Just so you know if you ever in life touch my man again or even look at him a certain way I will come after you. that goes for you to tramp.

the girl looks at me with shock written on her face Roc smirks putting King on his shoulders. I laid Cj in his car seat we grabbed our shoes and left out the store and to the food court we went to Johnny rockets and got burgers and fries, and chicken tenders for King.

Roc: I love you boodah.

me: I love you Rocky.

Ashia POV

Khayman is such a lazy fuck him and Roc. got me cleaning up after grown ass men. I shouldn't have to clean up every damn room in the house.

I was picking up around Rocs room and I picked up his iPad that was just tossed on the floor I turned it on to check the time and immediately turned it back off. Roc and yn just nasty.

his wallpaper is a picture of the both of them the nasty part is Yn standing in front of the mirror in just her thong with her hands on her titts biting her lip. and he was pressed up against her in his boxer briefs he had his left arm wrapped around her waist he was kissing her neck taking the picture on his iPhone 6.

Khayman: bae where you at!?

me: I'm coming !

I put the iPad on the end of the bed walking out the room to Khayman who was shirtless typing on his phone.

Khayman: what you doing?

me: cleaning up after 2 grown ass kids.

Khaymen: Aye we pay the bills.

me: yea cause working at footlocker gets you real money. *rolls eyes*

Khayman: Ashia that footlocker money is the same money you be spending and what keeps a roof over your damn head. why don't you be more like Yn and make your own money and pay your own bills then since you wanna complain and shit.

before I could reply Yn came in carrying a sleeping king, Roc comes in right behind her carrying Cj in his car seat. they both go into Roc bedroom they come back out a minute later.

Yn: what's wrong Khayman?

Khayman: your ungrateful ass best friend.

I smack my lips and Roc whispers something to Yn and she simply says "no". he groaned whispering something else she smacked him upside his head and they both started laughing. Khayman grabbed Roc pulling him in the kitchen they came back and flopped on the couch.

Khayman: so are y'all back together?

Yn: something like that.

Me: difficult ass people.

Roc: shut the hell up, no one asked for your fucking input. if I wanna be difficult with my baby momma I can.

Yn looked shocked at the tone of his voice.

Yn: Roc.

Roc: Roc nothing, all the shit we do for her grown ass she can get the fuck out my crib and get a fucking job.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

what you think?

VOTE| COMMENT