My lovely, The ripper

(I don't care if you copy my stuff because it is really a dumb story in my opinion but it works.)

It was a flesh eater, literally.

It didn't care if you had no fat on your bones at all. All you are to it is food. It was gruesome enough to make you throw up just smelling the dried blood on it's whip.

It is all true, trust me I know. I have had three encounters with this and I'm fixin' to make our next the last.

It trys to charm you with hullucinations made by it's powdered footsteps. It changes it's appearance to look like a handsome postman and if you really have him annoyed he will turn up in a hitman's wearings.

He loves, and I mean absolutely has a lust for torture. And not just physically torturing you, doing so mentally also. How does he do this you ask? He F***ing kills your father, mother, and brother at different times all in a row just to tease you!

F***!

I'm going to shoot him even if it is the last movement I make in my life! I wouldn't even care if I was vegtable and didn't die because of his vigorous biting and scratching.

Chapter one-Warnings

"Get these kind people who want to adopt ya' some drink yea?" Mrs.Redge called to Cylo from the dining quarters.

"Yes Ma'am." Cylo answers, walking torward the fridge.

Cylo reaches into the humid freezer and pulls out some juice. She walks into the old Victorian dining room. Setting down three cups Cylo poured juice into them, curtsied and left.

"I'll tell you why most people try not to interview for Cylo. She has a horrible past because she saw her parents and sibling get murdered and she is set out on killing the murderer though we haven't found her weapon if she has one. We are thoroughly checking her bags and clothes everyday. If she has a weapon she is one smart sixteen year old." Mrs.Redge finished her tale. She looked the couple straight in their eyes, "Do you still want her?"

"Yes, wait does she act weird in other ways?" The couple said saucer-eyed.

"The only other thing is you hear yips, whimpers, and scratching coming from her room at night. It is as if she has a wild beast up their! And you never hear or see anything coming from her room in the day." Mrs. Redge added an edge to her voice to make the tale even creepier.

Cylo gasped! She had heard it all from the other room. A soft growl erupted from her throat directed torward Mrs. Redge.