The crowd started to chant "good try!"

Todoroki:Sorry,I overdid it. I was just annoyed.

Midnight:Shoto Todoroki moves on to the second round!!

Aeden:Right,I'm next...

--Later--

Present Mic:With the arena all thawed out,it's time for the next match!! It's class B's assassin!! Every...something-or-other has its thorns right?! It's Ibara Shiozaki! Versus...The psychokinetic,happy go lucky boy! Aeden Seishi!

Aeden:Yea,that pretty much sums me up...

Ibara:Pardon my objection,but what exactly did you mean by "assassin"? I have merely come this far seeking victory... | Present Mic:S-Sorry about that!! Start!

Aeden summoned his gauntlets and gets ready for Ibara's move.

Ibara:Interesting,I thought you were going to have the first move.

She seem to cross her arms and her hair starts to grow,and her hair is made of thorns by the way. Suddenly,the ground around him exploded in thorns.

Aeden:Hmph.

Aeden summon his favorite weapon,his pseudo-double ended sword.

(please tell me the correct name if you know this type of weapon)

Aeden jumped up and dodged some sort trapping attack from Ibara. Aeden center himself mid-air,and dashed toward Ibara. He swing his sword to cut her vine-shield thingy.  She look behind her,surprised,and he punched no-where near her,but send out a shockwave to push her back.

Ibara lands close to the edge,but she was able to stop before going out-of-bounds. She gets up,but she gets up staggeringly.

Ibara:Eh? W-Why do I feel...tired...?

Aeden:My weapons and attacks comes from both my physical and mental body,so,apparently,my attacks make my enemies tired. | Ibara:How troublesome...!

She dashed toward me and send a flurry of vines,or is it thorns? Honestly it look more like thorns to me.

Aeden summons another of his double-ended sword and started to carry it with his quirk,hovering them around him. He spins to to such a degree that turns them into a dangerous spinning saw blade. Aeden start dashing toward Ibara while fending off her vines,while also charging another shockwave in his hand.

Ibara sends out a large wave of her thorns to try and overwhelm Aeden,but he simply dashed all around her.

Ibara:Huh?!