Midoriya reaches Shinso and grabs him.

Shinso:*punches Midoriya* Say something already!

Midoriya kept quiet again and started pushing Shinso toward the line.

Midoriya:Ahhhh!! | Shinso:Trying to push me out? Not gonna happen!

Shinso moved out of the way,making Midoriya stumble.

Shinso:*grabs Midoriya's neck* I'll give you that honor instead!!

Midoriya painfully grabs his arm with his sore fingers.

Midoriya:RAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

With all his might,Midoriya shoulder throw Shinso to the ground,somehow familiar when Bakugo threw Midoriya to the ground.

Midnight:Shinso is out of the ring!!

Aeden:His feet are out of bounds!!

Midnight:Midoriya moves on to the second round!!

Denki:He also got you with that shoulder toss,right,Bakugo? | Bakugo:Shut up,Dunce Face...

Present Mic:Goodness gracious! We're off to an uneventful start! Well,put your hands together for our fierce competitors!

Midoriya:...Shinso...Why do you wanna be a hero? | Shinso:*turns his back* We don't get to choose the things we naturally admire.

General Studies Student:You were awesome out there,Shinso! | Another GS Student:You had us on the edge of our seats! | Another GS Student:You're the shining star of us General Studies guys! | Another GS Student:You did just as well as the guy who got third in the obstacle course!

Another GS Student:Hear that Shinso? You're awesome! | Shinso:...Maybe I failed this time,but...I'm not giving up. I'll show them I've got what it takes to make the Hero Course,and i'll become a greater hero than all of you.

Midoriya:Right.

Midoriya seem to stiffen again.

Shinso:People who respond to me tend to stiffen up like that,it'd be easy to mess everything up for you now...So just promise me...You won't lose in a sorry way out there. | Midoriya:Right.

--Later--

Midoriya appeared from the door to where we sit,and Aeden immediately made a beeline to him and hugged him.

Aeden:That was an awesome fight! How's your finger? | Midoriya:It's fine. | Iida:I saved you a seat. | Midoriya:Thanks!

Present Mic:There they are! The wait is over!! Moving on...The cream of the crop!! Yet this guy's somehow still as plain as they come! Hanta Sero of the Hero Course! Versus...The best of the best! Strongest of the strong! Shoto Todoroki,also of the Hero course!! START!!

Sero:Hrm,I don't really feel much like winning...

Sero sent out his tapes and encased Todoroki with it.

Sero:But I don't feel like losing either!!

Present Mic:He's trying to push him out with a surprise attack!! IT's probably the best strategy for him! Sero's giving it his all!!

Todoroki:Sorry 'bout this.

Todoroki broke free from Sero's tapes and send out a large iceberg,and by large iceberg,I mean by sending a large iceberg the reaches over the stadium and and then some!?

Aeden:Eh?!

Sero:That's...That's overkill,no...?

Midnight:*half frozen* Sero...Can you move? | Sero:You're kidding right? Ow ow ow... | Midnight:Sero is immobilized!!