Present Mic:The first match!! Making a weird face despite his excellent performance ,it's Izuku Midoriya, from the Hero Course!! Versus...Sorry,but this guy hasn't really done anything to stand out yet! It's Hitoshi Shinso,from the general studies!! The rules are simple! Win by knocking your opponent out of the ring,immobilizing them or getting them to say "I give up!" Bring the pain!! We've got our gold old Recovery Girl on standby!! And fight dirty if you must! "Ethics" have no meaning here!!

Aeden:Hmph,even so,I am adamant of my Honor.

Present Mic:Well,of course,going for the kill is a no-no!! You'll be disqualified! Because a true hero's fists fly only when in pursuit of villains!

Shinso:"I give up," Huh? Get it,Izuku Midoriya? This battle's going to test your strength of will. If you've got any kind of vision for your future,there's no sense in worrying about how you get there.

Present Mic:Now let's get this thing started!!

Shinso:Like that monkey,babbling about his stupid pride.

Present Mic:START!!

Shinso:What kind of dumbass throws away a chance like this?

Midoriya:*charges Shinso* What'd you say?!

Aeden:Wait-- No!!

Midoriya immediately stops in his tracks,and his eyes were empty.

Shinso:It's my win.

Ojiro:Dammit,Midoriya,I warned you!!

Present Mic:Hey,hey,what's wrong? This battle's just begun,show us some spirit!! Mere seconds into the match,Midoriya's frozen in place?! Looking confounded,he's not even twitching!! Could this be Shinso's quirk?!

Uraraka:Deku?!

Present Mic:We were barely aware this guy even existed,but now,he sure is one to keep an eye on!

Aizawa:Like I said,that entrance exam was completely irrational. | Present Mic:Hmm? What's that? | Aizawa:Here are the simple specs on these two,I've got them here because we knew this would be a quirk versus quirk battle. Shinso failed the practical part of the exam,so he lost a spot in the hero course,he got into general studies,though,and that's all he could have hoped for. His quirk is extraordinarily powerful,but...given the format of the practical exam,his ability didn't help him out.

Shinso:Must be nice to have everything handed to you,Izuku Midoriya. Now turn around...and walk out of the ring.

Midoriya's body responded,and he turned around,then began walking.

Present Mic:Whoa! Midoriya's following orders like a good little boy!!

Aeden:No,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no!

Shinso:You probably wouldn't think so,but...this quirk of mine is like a dream. Right,you lose.

A sudden shockwave exploded where Midoriya was!

Midoriya:Gah!

Present Mic:What's this...? Midoriya! He stopped?!

Aeden:His finger! | Ojiro:Wow...To go that far...

Shinso:How!? You shouldn't have control,what'd you do?!

Midoriya shakes his head,probably talking to himself.

Shinso:Nothing to say for yourself? (Midoriya stays quiet while holding his sore finger) I'm jealous though,just moving that finger must mean you're the real deal. (No matter what Shinso say,Midoriya stayed quiet and charges him) Thanks to my quirk's nature,I couldn't enter the golden gates! You wouldn't get that,you're naturally blessed. You people born with your awesome quirks...getting to follow your dreams!