Hate that I love you(princeton love story)

heeyoo people, this is my first story that im doing, Yes there is going to be a lot of mistakes, grammar errors and spelling errors but ill fix it during the process, also im going to be typing a lot of the chapters on my phone haha so thats also why there will be mistakes, So take a chance, read and enjoy! do whatever, constructive criticism is welcome just please dont go to far :s. Thats it soo byeee loveliess! :)

~Alyssa~

He was my bestfriend,or should i say "Ex bestfriend"...

He promised he wouldn't leave me...

He said he would never forget...

But he did...I miss him...

But of course it seems like he doesnt... He probably already forgot about me...

(Flashback)

"uuh, mariah can i talk to you alone for a minute?" Jacob said feeling really nervous. "sure jakey," i said. We went to my room and he sat me down. "I need to tell you something i should have told you a week ago." he said. "what is it?" i said. "Im leaving for L.A tommorrow with the boys, we got a record deal and everything and we have to move to L.A." he said. I couldn't believe it, How could he not tell me at all! I was so fuckin pissed off there were a million thoughts going through my head."im so sorry mariah, i should have t-". I cut him off. "HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME ABOUT THIS!? WE HAVE BEEN BESTFRIENDS SINCE BIRTH AND YOUR TELLING ME THE LAST MINUTE?!". I said pissed. "well damn mariah you don't have to fuckin yell i said i was sorry!!!" he yelled back. "YOUR SORRY?! really jacob? is that all you can say to me sorry?" i said. Tears were already pouring down my face. "aren't you at least proud, happy at least that this is finally coming true for me...for the boys?!" he said. "i am happy for you guys jacob but,you all fucking kept it from me this long? Your supposed to tell me everything. You lied and... Thats really all i have to say to you." i said tears dripping down on my face. "i'm sorry mariah you have to believe me, i was going to tell you but i didnt know how you would react to it". He said, he almost looked like he was about to cry himself."It's okay jakey, i'm sorry for being so selfish, just promise me one thing." i said. "Anything Mariah". he said. "Promise you won't forget me?Promise you will always call me to see how your doing?." i said. "I promise". He said sincerely. "bye mariah". he said and walked out my room. That was the last time i saw him...

(present)

Mariah pov

"Mariah!! Get up and get ready for school!!" my mom said. "uggggggh, why does summer have to be so quick?" i said to myself as i got ready. I put on my dark blue skinnies with my Aero t-shirt, A black Nirvana sweatshirt that jacob gave to me, and my black uggs. I straightened my hair,I put on my makeup, Mascara, eyeliner, lipgloss. I looked myself up and down in the mirror. I was short, Like about 5"4 with long curly brown hair that went to my waist. I had a lot of curves, usually people would call that fat but i really didn't give two shits about what they say.

I went downstairs gave my ma a kiss before leaving and i got in my black porche my dad gave to me for my 16 birthday. My phone started to ring." Girl where you at? I am looking up and down the dang halls for yo ass!" My bestfriend Shantelle said. "I'm on my way, almost there actually". i said and she started laughing, "Girl just hurry up i got somethin to tell you'! she said excited. "Yea, yea ill get there when i get there, be patient girl damn!" i said. See after jacob and the boys left i met shantelle at the mall, we just became close after that and shes been my bestfriend ever since.I hung up and parked the car. I got out and shantelle almost tackled me to the ground. "Girl where you been i missed you!" she said. "girl we were just talking in the car." i said and laughed,This girl was crazy. "Well here's the something i gotta tell you... MINDLESS BEHAVIOR IS COMING TO THIS SCHOOL!!!" she yelled. People looked our way and she gave them the bird. "aw hell not those fools, They are the last people i wanna see right now," i said pissed. "Look i know that they forgot about you and to call you all those years but hey you guys can finally rekindle the friendship." she said. "we ain't ''rekindling'' shit, They are my past, plus theyre band is gay anyway. "GIRL I KNOW YOU AIN'T JUST SAY THAT!!! i KNOW YOUS MY BESTFRIEND AND ALL BUT I WILL WHOOP YO ASS IF YOU EVER SPEAK LIKE THAT AGAIN! YOU BE TRIPPIN RIGHT NOW'' she said. We looked at each other and started laughing. All of a sudden a Black limo pulled up and then they came out...

They're they were.....Uggh why here!!! Out of all schools why the hell come here!!! Prodigy stepped out first...hmmph well he ain't changed a bit...except for his hair. Ray ray...hehe his braids...I've always wanted to pull one of them...Roc...well...he um really changed damn hes fine.... and then came princeton...ugggh why did he have to come...His afro was a little bigger I thought. He looked so ho- wait a minute eww why the hell would i say that?!...I got out of thinking and grabbed shantelles hand. "Come on girl or were gonna be late for class" i said. "Oh shit yea"she said and we walked into the school.

Hey! so i fixed it up a bit so it would make more sense and i think im going to change shantelles name what do you think it should be?