DONT MAKE ME PICK

SUHO .P.O.V
 i see woohyun kissing _____ but i wont loose her to him suddenly. "yah who told you , you could kiss me " ___ said and slapped him .
"you didnt stopped me when i was about to kiss you so that most mean you still have feelings for me " woohyun said to her.
"i dont am in love with suho and am going to marry him " 
"really than why when you said you loved him tears escaped your eyes "-woohyun
"you you always find a way of ruining thing for me but not this time i wont pick you over him cause i love him with all my life now am asking you to leave me alone " she said i started to walk towards her when " look at me in the eye and tell me to get out of your life that you dont have feelings for me that you love him more than you ever loved me " woohyun said to her suddenly she started hitting him in the chest and crying but it all ended up in a hug  i look at her back woohyun noticed i was standing there and winked at me ."oh ill kill him with my own hands " i said and started walkings towards them .i walked next to __ and took her hand ."were leaving "  said to her and pull her by the hand what was surprising was that she didnt even look back at him and didnt even try to stop me from taking her away so that must of been good right.

______ P.O.V
suho took my hand and i walked with him why because there at that moment i  noticed that all i wanted was suho and that i missed him and that he had come at the right time.suddely he stops walking and looks at me "tell me you love " suho said 
i looked at him in the eye " i love y"  couldnt even finish he was already kissing me  an i kissed him back .

AUTHOR   P.O.V
After that day 2 weeks passed and woohyun didnt bother __ anymore . and finally the day of the wedding came everyone was happy including ___ and suho .
"ok __ are you ready " her friend said 
"yeah lets go "__ said stood up and walked behind the door sudenly the music started playing and the doors open to revealed nothing . ___ was nowhere to be found she wasnt behind the door not even in the waiting room.
suho fell on the ground kneeling " he he took her " he said to himself and ran he ranfaster than anyone he mades his way out of the church surprising everyone he left behind but he didnt leave alone no he left with his group "EXO" who would help him no matter what and this this was the start for the search of his stolen fiance.
____________________________________________________________

SO HEY GUYS SORRY THIS CHAPTER WASNT VERY LONG BUT I HAD TO UPDATE WHAT WAS ON MY HEAD AND PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGT OF IT CAUSE I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OK SO PLEASE .
KAEBSONG  AND SARANGHAE.