chapter 4 first date with my true love

PLAZA BAY

          CHAPTER 4

          First date with my true love

          Mother’s been acting strange. Thinking about it... She said she’ll be out of town for a week, but after three days she suddenly returned. I couldn’t even forget about that dream, it’s somewhat real when it happened. Making me want to go back there. Go back to plaza bay... the very reason is that, I’m curious. But first i’ve got to finish shopping for this month’s stock she wanted. Somehow, i feel relief for having her back its not that i lost her..., or so did i?

          “stop pacing around Eliot. “ she sweetly whispered in my right ear.

          “ uh, sorry mother.” Jerked out from shock. ‘shes sometimes sneaky.’ And ‘i feel shes, she, nothing more’

          “eliot!” a voice around the corner called out to me, i recognized that voice. That familiar voice coming from my sweet....

          “mary!” shocked by her appearance. Cant help to droll over... ‘hehe’

          Shes wearing a pink sleeveless with a cotton made white blazer that is short and just covering around her chest, making it appear a lot more curve. With her baby blue colored skirt that is hanging below her knees. While im only wearing my red shirt and suede with my old black baggy pants making me look like some street dancer which im more scared having this situation. ‘ i should’ve ware something more flashy’ i thought to myself ‘im screwed now.’

          “eliot... you look handsome as usual...” she whispered while her lips still in awe of seeing me. I couldn’t even figure out why i look good today. When i remember myself from my bathroom mirror. I din’t even comb my hair and i bet it looked like a birds nest, with this curls covering my neck and ears. Thinking about making me decide i needed a haircut right now.

          “ what a surprise, are you shopping alone?” she gently asked, showing how cute her eyes was.

          “Im with my mother after this we’ll go home, i guess” trailing of something in my head. Laughing like its my lucky day.

My mother behind, understanding my situation right now smirked at me. “well im done at the cashier. I’ll be going home now, and you try to miggle with your friend which i occasionally see you doing that. I only nodded at her, pleased with her request

          “how about you?” going back to our little conversation.

          “well, i just came along here. Got bored staying in the house all day. So i decided to shop and i really need something.” again shes smiling.

          “ hmmm...i see, if you don’t mind mary.. i would be happy to help you shop.” i asked, trying to make a mood, ignoring the probability that she’ll reject it.