Chapter 2: Awkward

I woke up but I didn't want to get out of bed. Eventually I got out of bed and took a shower. I put some jeans and a green shirt and a purple sweater and I greased my hair back. I went downstairs and only Johnny, Steve and Soda were there.

"You feeling better Pony" Steve asked

"Ya I'm better now" I aswered back. "Uh we better be going Johnny" I said to Johnny. He stood up and we walked through the door.

"Somethings up with Steve" I said as we reached school.

"Really I didn't notice anything different" he answered back.

"Oh well ok then" I said as the bell rang.

"I'm staying after school again Johnny" I said going into class.

"Ok Pony" he said as i entered.

School was good I guess nothing much happens like always. After school I went to track practice and we did the usual. When i was walking out I saw Steve and it seemed as if he was waiting for me.

"Hey what you doing here Steve" i asked walking towards him.

"Oh Darry said he didnt want you walking alone so I told him I could come pick you up"

"Oh um ok" honestly I didn't like the idea but whatever.

We started walking and I got uncomfortable cause he was walking offly close to me.

"So how was school" he asked

"Good" I aswered

We reached my house and I went up to my room to do my homework. When I was done I went downstairs and sat on the couch with the rest of the gang. I could see Steve staring at me again.

"Ima go for a walk" I said

"I'll go with you"  Steve said

"No that's fine I'll go alone" I said and he just sat back down.

I walked out the door and I was a block away when I saw a group of socs beating up a girl. I quickly ran up to them.

"Hey don't hit her" I said.

"What are you gonna do about it grease"

I punched him in the nose and he started bleeding. He punched me back and I felt the blood flowing down my mouth. He hit me again on the cheek and I fell back. I saw them running away and I turned around to see the gang. I looked back at the girl and she was unconscious.

"Oh jees Pony are you ok, look at you lip" Steve said grabbing my cheek.

I quickly moved my head. "I'm fine look at her she's unconscious!" I said getting mad.

He just gave me a concered look and helped the gang with the girl. When we got to our house Darrh cleaned up the girl and then me.

2 hours later......

"Where am I" we heard a small voice say. We all looked towards the girl.

"You were getting beat up by some socs" I said

"Ugh those stupid ass socs" she said said sitting up. She had a bruise on her cheek and a cut on her forehead.

"Well ya then we brought you here, over there is Darry my brother, Sodapop who is also my brother, Dally Johnny Steve and Two-Bit." I said pointing to each.

She said hi to all of them and she started talking to Steve, they really hit it off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey people hoped you liked it. please tell me if you guys are liking the story please!! Comment and vote! Feedback!!!!

~lets do it for Johnny man we'll do it for Johnny