We stood there watching when he put his hand on her waist. And she ain't move it either.

Me: What the hell?

Yasir: Let's go back inside and just talk to her later.

Me: Okay.

We went back in and they walled in shortly after we did.
_____________________________________
Brianna POV

Once ma and Char came back in, we went over the choreo with everyone one more time and then we began to shoot the video.

We had some of the girls pair up with guys and a couple of my brothers caught on to the choreo pretty quickly so they danced in the video too.

As Char and I were dancing, I could fell a few people watching us intently. I glanced over and saw YaYa and Drew staring at us.
____________________________________
Yasir POV

I can't believe my sister y'all. I can't believe she doing this. Char, or whatever his name is, is getting a little too comfortable with her. And she a little too comfortable for someone who's married.
_____________________________________
Brianna POV

We wrapped everything up after the last two dancers went. I went back and changed into the clothes I had on before we got here tonight and as I was coming out of the dressing room, I ran into Char.

Me: What are you doing back here?

Char: I wanted to see you before you left.

He kissed me.

I kissed back.

Me: When will the video from tonight be ready?

Char: Why don't you stay later and we can edit the video and post it tonight?

Me: Okay.

I went out to the front. I found Arman.

Me: Babe, I'm going to stay to help edit the video.

Arman: How long are you staying?

Me: Maybe 2-3 hours depending on how long it takes us to get done.

Arman: Alright. Call me when you're done and I can come get you.

Me: No, that's okay babe. Char is going to drop me off.

He nods his head.

Arman: Okay. Well I'm going back to your parents house for a while with your brothers.

Me: Okay. I'll see you later baby.

Arman: See you later.

Arman kissed me and then got in the car.

I got looks from a few of my brothers before they got in their cars and left heading back to our parents house.

I went back in the studio and Char was waiting for me.

We locked up and then headed to my office towards the back.

As soon as we went in, we started kissing.

Char pulled my shirt off. He laid me back on the couch and kissed down my body.

He kissed all the way down to my navel. He unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them off. He used his teeth to pull my lace panties off. Then he began to eat. He is driving me crazy. My legs started to shake and I came. He licked it all up and then undressed.

He put it in. He stroked in and out slowly as he leaned down close to my face.

I whispered in his ear.

Me: Faster.

He sped up and then flipped me over. He arched my back and slid in. He went faster and faster and then we both came at the same time.

We laid there, trying to catch our breath.

My phone started ringing. I looked at it and it was Arman. I was not about to answer the phone.

I let it ring as I got up and started putting my clothes on.
______________________________________
Arman POV

This is the third time I called Bri and she didn't answer the phone.

Amir: She's still not answering the phone?

Me: No.

Cameron: You don't think you should go back to the studio to make sure everything is okay?

Me: No she's probably just busy and doesn't hear her phone ringing.

Should I be worried? I mean, I trust my wife but I don't trust Char.
____________________________________
Brianna POV

Me and Char finished editing the video and then we posted it.

I texted Arman as we were leaving the studio and let him know that I was on my way back to my parents house.

Char: You wanna go out tomorrow night?

Me: What you want to do?

Char: Well I was thinking we could drive up to NOLA, have a nice dinner, and then spend the night at my house that I have up there.

Me: Okay. What am I going to tell my husband when I don't come home tomorrow night?

Char: Just tell him that you got a text about an important meeting Monday morning and you want to drive up there tomorrow night instead of getting up early Monday morning to drive there.

Me: Okay.

He pulled up to my parents house.

Me: I'll call you tomorrow.

We kissed one more time before I got out of the car.

I walked up to the door and used my key to go in.

Arman, Amir, Jaylen, Cameron, Andrew, and Yasir were all still in the living room. I guess everyone else had went to bed.

Arman: You got it all done?

Me: Yup. We finished editing and uploaded the video.

Arman: Okay. You want to just stay here tonight since its late?

Me: Yeah. I'm going to go shower and lay down.

I went upstairs and hopped in the shower. I got out, brushed my teeth, and then I sat in the bed, trying to find something on the TV to watch.

I was watching Criminal Minds when Tierra, and Deja came in the room.

Tierra: We need to talk.

Deja grabbed the remote and turned the TV off.

Me: What's up?

Tierra: What's going on with you and Char?

Me: What are you talking about?

Deja: Don't play stupid Bri.

Me: I'm not playing stupid.

Tierra: We peep the lil shit Bri. Its obvious that something is going on between y'all two.

Me: Nothing is going on between me and Char. OK?

Deja: If you say so. Be careful Bri.

They got up and left out of the room.

I turned the TV back on and laid down. I eventually drifted off to sleep.
_____________________________________
Chapter 21 coming soon.