L

Day:007

I got up after a small nap to hear shuffling. I looked to my side to see Felix gone. I looked at buddy who was wagging his tail in his sleep. I chuckled softly at him. I got up and walked to the restroom and knocked on the door. "It's open." Felix said softly as the water turned on. I walked in to see him bending over the sink splashing his face. I looked at his outfit and bit my lip. He had on short shorts and a cropped white shirt. I wet behind him as he wiped his face with his sleeve. I put the towel on his face and dried it. He sighed and moved away after turned off the sink.

I pulled him closer. "You need to change." I said as my had caressed his stomach. He leaned back a bit. "Why? It's just shorts and a crop top." He said. "Because if we go out or someone comes in their not going to keep their hands off of you. If it turns me on i don't want to see what this does to others." I said letting my hand go a bit lower and caress his lower stomach. He turned around in my arms and drapped his arms over my shoulders. "Its just something to wear. Ill change it for you." He said as he was about to break away. I stopped him and looked at his outfit from the front. The shirt showed his nice stomach and beautiful skin. The shorts were so tight and short that it hugged his thighs. I turned him around and looked at the back. It hugged his ass nicely. "Just...keep it on for a bit." I said as i put my hands in his back pockets and turned him around again. He blushed and put his hands on my chest. I pecked his lips but his hands came to my cheeks making me stay there. He started to move his lips on mine. My hands went to his waist and started to caress his ass and waist. He started to move his hands to my hair. I pushed my tongue into his mouth as i touched him. He moaned and came at me with as much force. I pushed him onto the wall by the sink and held him closer. Our tongues were wrestling as our hands touched each other.

He moaned as I gripped his ass. I let my hands hold his ass as we made out. He whined as I tried to move away. I pulled away for a bit and then started to kiss him again. He started to tug at my hair as i sucked on his lips. He moaned again. I loved how his body reacted,  the sounds made me go crazy, his body fit so perfectly.

He started to tap my shoulder. I calmed down on kissing him but i didn't stop. He started to tap harder and push me. I pulled away, panting. "Well damn." I heard him say. "I told you. It turned me on." I said still holding him. I started to kiss his neck but my phone rang, i groaned and pulled away.

He smiled at me and pecked my lips. "Go answer it im going to change." He said. I kissed him once more but then ran to my phone. He walked out behind me. "W-Wait." He said as i was about to press the answer button. I looked at him confused. He came up to me and kissed my cheek. "He was the other one that d-did that." He said looking at the phone. I growled a bit but he hugged me. "Dont get mad. Remember what i said." He said kissing my neck. I nodded. "Go change. Ill be fine." I said. He nodded and grabbed some clothes. I answered the phone.

"Hey." He said. "Whats up?" I asked looking at buddy who was still asleep. "Nothing. I just wanted to say me and steve are heading over. Hope thats ok." He said. I smirked. "Yeah. Its cool." I said. Felix came out and looked at me, smirking. "Okay well be over in an hour." He said. "Ok. Bye." I said still smirking. The phone hing up on the other line. Felix sat down next to me and looked at me, confused. I put my head on his lap. "Darling, do you want to get back at them?" I asked. "How?" He asked looking down at me. "Well i haven't killed anyone in....a while and they did something very bad to you. I guess what im saying is do you want to help me?" I said. He looked down at me and thought for a bit. "Yeah ill help." He said. "Are you....sure? I mean theres going to be blood and t-" i was cut off by his lips. He pulled away and smiled at me. "Dont worry. I know. I want to be there with you and for you." Felix said. "And i want to kill those assholes." I said. I got up and squeezed the bed sheets. Felix grabbed my hand and put it on his neck. I shook my head. "Do it. Remember it helps you. Ill be ok." He said. "Wait." I said. I put buddy outside so he didnt bite me. Felix chuckled. "Hey he might bite me." I said.

He pulled me closer and put my hand on his neck. I squeezed down. It felt good but i shouldn't do this to Felix. I let my grip losen a bit. "You can use me changbin. You're mad and frustrated use it. Forget about everything else." He said. I growled and tightened my grip. "They should have never touched you. Those assholes. Im going to fucking torture them. I should have been the one doing that not them. Those fucking whores im going to-" i growled but felt Felix tapping my arm and whimpering alot. I moved my hand away. He took a big inhale and then started to cough. I hugged him and put my forehead on his shoulder. "Im sorry. I shouldn't have done that." I said. He moved me to look in his eyes. "Im ok. Dont worry. Im ok not dead." He said. "Now how about that plan?" He said kissing my lips. I smirked.