Chapter 2

-the birds and the boy-
-Chapter 2-
-Stan's perspective-

"That freaking jerk stole my flower crown" Stan recited in his mind.

Stan could feel all hate bubble in in his blood for that boy.

The park didn't smell like cigarette smoke anymore but now Stan was to mad to peacefully watch birds.

Stan got on his bike and rode it to his friends house.
Knock knock, then a figure appeared in the door way.
"Uhh Stan this is not the best time for you to uh come over" Richie said with a very obvious blush on his cheeks.

"Why is your boyfriend here" Stan asked making fun of Richies crush on Eddie.

"Actually Eddie is over" Richie said adjusting his glasses.

"Oh uh, am I Interrupting something" Stan asked surprised that Eddie and Richie and were hanging out with each other.

"Yeah um actually you are, I think Eddie was about to kiss me" Richie says lowering his voice at his last words.

"Oh uh umm I was just going to tell you that a asshole stole my flower crown at the park and then blew cigarette smoke in my face" Stan said with a grimace on his face.

"Ohh that's why you smell like cigarettes, I was wondering why" Richie said with a hint of surprise that Stan was even near anyone with a cigarette.

"Well what did his person look like" Richie asked with a little curiosity lacing his voice.

"He had dark brown hair, blue eyes, he was tall, he looked kinda tough" Stan said still mad.

"Seems like a real asshole" Richie said.

"He was" Stan said with no doubt in his voice.

"Well umm I am going to let you get back to hanging out with Eddie" Stan said awkwardly.

"Yeah uh thanks I guess" and with that Richie slammed the door on Stan's face.

Stan got home and got ready for bed.

School was tomorrow and Stan didn't want to face school without his flower crown. 

His flower crown was special to him, it wasn't just flowers.

It was the last his mother gave him before she died.

Now he lives with his abusive dad.

The crown was what added light to his dark life and now it was all taken away from him by a punk who thought he was cute- cute what no, I meant cool Stan correct his own mind.

"Why would he even think that boy was cute for goodness sakes he stole my flower crown, if anything he is far away from being cute" Stan said in his mind trying to figure out why he thought that.

Stan drifted off to sleep with a tear stained cheek, all he wanted was his flower crown. 

Author note:
This is my second chapter. I am really happy with this story so far. I hope y'all like it!