deceit popped up in their room." thomas said he's not sorry." he looked at them and smiled." you guys are staright." he sunk out an left.

Logan smiled and kissed Remus softly.

Remus kissed back just as softly."i love you"

"I love you too...daddy."

Remus smirked at the name." i love you more baby." Remus said causing it Logan to giggle.

"You're so cute" Logan said.

remus kissed him."falsehood your cuter."

"noooo" Logan blushed.

"yesssss"

" I'm not dorable." Logan said.

"you are tho, stop lying. its illogical."remus continued to tease his nerd

"mmmm..."

"i love you."remus smiled

"I love you too."

"i love you more."

"falsehood."

Remus smirked, bit Logan's nose and ran off laughing.

"remus!" Logan ran after him.

remus ran and hid behind the couch.

Logan ran to the living room. "Pat, have you seen remus?"

"no not recently. but are you sure...your sure he's not gonna hurt you? he's the bad side of creativity...you know what he can do lo and i don't want you to get hurt."pat looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Patton. I love him. Please, stop questioning me. Roman, have you seen him?"

"i never see him mircosoft nerd. he's invisible to me."he walked off. Logan was a bit taken aback by his statement.

"Thomas? You?"

Thomas nodded his head towards the couch."nope i havent seen him."he smiled warmly at logan, if logan is happy then he was okay with that.

Logan smiled. "Remus..." Logan jumped over the couch and in front of his boyfriend. "Hi." Remus yelped at the sudden sight of Logan.

Logan kissed his nose.

Remus moved and kissed him full on the mouth.

Logan kissed back, smiling.

Remus smiled back.

Virgil walked by and scoffed. "Gross."

remus flipped him off and smiled at logan.

"i love you Remus."

"i love you to logan."he hugged him close and smiled.

"wanna go back upstairs?"

Remus raised his eyebrows and smirked."oh? sure why not."the dirty intrusive thoughts filled his head.

"okay." Logan smiled.

Remus followed logan upstairs to his room.

Logan laid down on the bed and took off his tie.

remus stood there and watched him like the dominate ass he is.

Logan looked at him confused. "What."

"nothin. just thinkin."remus walked around and tried to clear his head when he found some make up."what's this?"

Logan froze. he used the makeup to cover up his freckles.

Remus turned around, he had the pallet in his hands."do you wear make up?"

"umm....no...?"

he cocked his head.."then why do you have a make up pallet."

"yes...I do wear makeup..."

"coool. but you don't need your beautiful just the way you are."

"no I'm not..."

"liar."

"I'm ugly remus!" Logan went to the bathroom and washed off his makeup. "Look at these ugly ass things!" He pointed to his freckles.

remus gasped and hugged him."HOLY SHIT YOUR SO FUCKING CUTE!!! I LOVE YOU SO GODDAMN MUCH YOU ARE PERFECT TO ME AND YOU ARE MY LIL ANGEL AND OH MY FUCKING GOD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!"

"thanks remus." Logan blushed.

"Your welcome darling"remus kissed his cheek

"I love you"

"i love you to logan."

"you're so good to me...."

"yeah, but that's because you deserve the best. and your the only one that hasn't treated me like im shit."

"you're so unlike your brother...he was so mean to me...still is."

Remus twitched."romans mean to you???"

"yes..."

"ill talk to him. but don't let him get you down. your logic and without you thomas wouldn't be able to breathe, your so fucking important to me and thomas that we would be lost without you."

"I love you so much."

"i love you more logan. its facts."he lifted him in the air and spun him around before landing on the bed.

Logan squealed happily.

remus laughed, god logan was so adorable.

Logan smiled. "I'll be right back. I'm going to get a drink."

"ok, imm chill up here."he layed on the bed and waited for logan.

Logan walked downstairs and walked towards the kitchen, but got tripped by Roman.

Roman laughed at the nerd as he scrambled to find his glasses.

Logan felt around for his glasses before he heard the snap. Roman stepped on and broke his glasses. "Roman..."

"oops~ my bad microsoft TURD!" he laughed and walked away from logan leaving the broken shards on the ground.

Logan sighed. "Now what am I supposed to do..."