Rules

If you notice any random words they are not mistakes! They are password which are needed for your character forms! They are here to make sure you read it all! 

-NO GODMODING! IF FOUND THAT YOU HAVE YOU WILL BE KICKED FORM THE RP!

-BE KIND AND FRIENDLY! IF YOU ARE NOT YOU WILL BE KICKED FROM THE RP!

-DO NOT KILL OFF OTHER CHARACTERS FEATHER WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THE CREATOR OF THE CHARACTER!

-CENSOR CURSES SO THE COMMENT IS NOT REPORTED!

-NO SEX SCENES! IF A SEX SCENE IS WANTED PLEASE PM WITH THE CREATOR OF THE OTHER CHARACTER AND TIME SKIP IN THE RP! MAKE OUT SCENES ARE ALLOWED.

-DO NOT MAKE ANYONE UNCOMFORTABLE! YOU WILL WALKINGDEAD BE KICKED!

-DO NOT MAKE UP RULES OR CREATE ANY CREATURE/CHARACTER NOT ACCEPTED BY ME!

-YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO RP IF CHARACTERS ARE ACCEPTED BY ME!

-CREATE DRAMA, ROMANCE, ADVENTURES, AND CHALLENGES!

-YOU MUST RP WITH EVERYONE IF IT FITS INTO THE STORY! For example, if one of your characters is a hunter you must panda RP with the hunters! They all work together! (P.S. They have weekly meetings)

-IF YOU DECIDE TOBY TO HAVE A ROMANTIC INTEREST YOU CANNOT USE YOUR OTHER CHARACTER AS THE INTEREST!

-MORE WILL BE ADDED LATE ON (POSSIBLY)