Pregnant!!

“I hate you!!!” Jaime yelled “Well if you hate me why are you dating me Jaime? Huh? Tell me why are you dating me.”, Her three year boyfriend yelled out. “Alejandro Jose L. Perez Jr , i’m dating you because I... Jaime Lynn James Diaz always loved you even through your good and bad. Even though you kissed Michelle I still love you, Alex. I still do” Jaime said. Alexander sighed and said “Jaime, i’m sorry I didn’t mean to I was tempted, she was right there and she put her arms around me and I was tempted to kiss her...her lips were right in front of me baby girl.” He said. Jaime fell for it again and took him back. Later on that night, Alex called Jaime and said “Babe, tomorrow after school meet me at Wild Buffalo Wings.” “Sure whatever babe.” she said. The next day at school. Hey Tricia, Alex wants to me at Wild Buffalo Wings and I don’t know why. Do you think he going to break up with me? I am pregnant and I don’t want him to leave me.” She said. “I don’t know, maybe so but if he does leave you tell him your pregnant okay. Hit me up with all the details later tonight.” Tricia said. “Aye can I get a spot for two people Alex asked. He waited till Jaime got there he started talking before she even sat down. “Jaime my real name is Jose L. Perez Jr not Alexander people call me Pookie. I am not who you think I am. Just listen Jaime, I am a vampire. Now don’t freak okay, don’t tell anybody not even Tricia okay just promise me that. I beg you don’t tell please.” Jaime replied “Whoa so your name is Pookie and your vampire...yo you got me all scared thinking your were going to say me and you are over but I don’t care if your a vampire baby boy I still love you, honey. Also, since you came out the closet I think it’s time to tell you i’m pregnant with your vampire / human baby.” “Your what! Where,when,how?!?!” He said loudly Jaime replied “At your house Saturday at 2:00 am when we ya know. I found out I was pregnant 3wks ago, but I aint know how to tell you, babe.” “Well then... I am going to be a dad. Jaime, I am also 199,000 years old babe so yes of course i know alot of languages but anyways do you ever want to be a vampire? He asked. “Yea, I do how about in 2 month when the baby starts to grow so I wont have to be in so much pain.” she said. “Jaime,when I turn you into a vampire it’s going to hurt alot like being set on fire, then burned by acid,while being bit by a shark, and having your finger slammed in a car door.” He said. “Holy chicken nuggets! I do not care I want to be a vampire with you my future husband.” She said.He smiled came out of the both kneeled down on the ground and said “Will you marry Jaime?” “Yes, I will marry you.” The whole restaurant yelled “Aww!!”