"Do you want to talk about what happened?"
He looked down and didn't reply at all.

"Fine. Let's not talk. It's cold though." You started rubbing your arms with your hands.

Neither you nor Shinso brought any warm clothes and just noticed it was freezing while you'll only had simple t-shirts on.

He shifted and sat behind you wrapping you in his arms.
"Thanks." You blushed.

'If only you would never stop blushing at me or smile like that for me" He thought.

You noticed Shinso was cold as a chill went up his spine.
"It's windy today, isn't it?" And a gust of wind brought several leaves to cover you'll in a blanket.
You used your quirk and then continued to speak to cheer him up.
"So what I was saying about the moon is.... Yeah it reminds me of you. When we were kids you used to get jealous of the moon.

When I kept staring at the moon I don't know if you thought I was lonely or something but you always climbed up the roof and sat with me."

The Next Morning

You'll went home. Well..you went home. He followed you to your room.

You'll brushed together. And drank water together. (I don't know if drinking water is part of everyone's daily routine. But it's important you drink water first thing in the morning.)
And had breakfast together, which you had to sneak up to your room.

And he wanted to bathe together too. So it was difficult keeping him out of the bathroom as you entered. You've never had bath together because you just find it embarrassing.

Its a holiday today so no school for you guys. But that also brought up the question of what to pass time with.

"Sorry. My mom hasn't left for work yet. So you can't really leave the room." He nodded when you apologized.

It's weird that he only nodded. Wait. its not. because he talks less in the first place. But you could notice his eyes were not so ignorant today. He kept watching you wherever you walked.

That kinda made you happy since he was paying more attention. You felt like you were taking care of your pet.

"Did you do your homework?"

"Will do it later."

"I finished mine when I was supervising the kids yesterday. How about board games?"

"Chess?" He suggested.

"No quirks ok." You warned him.
He nodded again.

"If only I did control her mind. She wouldn't leave me."he thought and called out to her, "Y/n?"

"Hmm?" He caught your hand and stopped you.

"So it's ok if I don't use my quirk right?"

"What? what is right?" You asked dumfounded.

Flashback
Shinso and you are 10 year old kids. Lying on the roof of your house.
"Y/n do you like your quirk?"

"My quirk? I hate it. I don't like trees. They are always so messy. Look at that tree in my garden. It's so ugly and old.

"Hmm?" He turned.

Even its leaves are leaving it. They hate him too. Everyone hates ugly. Daddy hated me. So he left me and mommy too. It's because I'm ugly.

"Is that so?" He sat up and plucked a branch of the tree touching the roof. "Show me your hands."

"Hmm?" You were confused but you pulled out your hand.