4.4

first person pov 12 - Hyunjin

I wake up to the sound of my phone buzzing on my bedside table. Seungmin is asleep in my arms, his bare shoulders pressing into my chest, and the feeling sends a warm feeling through my body. I reach around him to grab my phone, it's an incoming FaceTime from Peter, and I know he'll be all too suspicious if I don't pick up. I decline the call to buy me some time, and slowly unwrap my arms from around Seungmin's stomach. He sighs lightly in his sleep, upset by the movement, and the sound has my stomach in knots. Everything he does is affecting me so deeply this morning, he has me wrapped around his finger and he's not even trying.

I open Peter's contact and hit the FaceTime button, laughing as he answers almost immediately.

"Why did you dodge my call?" he asks, eyebrows raised teasingly, and I can't help but blush. "Shh!" I whisper, wishing I had taken the time to find my headphones.

He raises his eyebrows at me, but thankfully keeps quiet. I take a deep breath, rolling my eyes before responding.

"He's still sleeping," I say, and watch him expectantly.

His response is, as expected, a smirk, and I find myself blushing.

"Did he stay over last night?" he asks, and he's being respectful enough to talk quietly despite the obvious excitement and teasing in his voice.

"Yesss," I whisper, smiling like an idiot, and he smiles, urging me on.

"He, um, he came over last night kind of late, and we were, um," my entire face is red now, but Peter is nodding me on, eager.

"We were making out on my bed, right?" I say, and he smirks again, I swear his face is going to stick like that. He nods.

"And he was trying to take off my shirt again, but I wanted to see him too, right? So I told him that it had to be both of us."

Peter smiles, but he's not smirking this time. It's genuine and caring, and it only makes me want to tell him the rest of the story more. But I know there are parts I have to leave out.

"And he's been hesitant, for reasons I'm not at liberty to tell you," I say, and Peter nods, understanding.

I'm quiet for a moment as I try to fight the smile off of my face. I'm failing miserably.

"And he did," I say, so quiet I'm sure he can't hear me.

But he does, and his face lights up.

"Hyunjin, that's huge," he says, and I nod happily, nearly squealing just thinking about it.

"Fuck, he's so beautiful," I say, and Peter tilts his head, smiling at me almost patronizingly. But I know it's out of care, not pity or anything else.

"And then?" he asks, hoping there's more, but I shake my head.

"We just fell asleep, and then you woke me up with your stupid video call," I say pouting, and he rolls his eyes.

"I'm sorry," he says, and it sounds sincere. I know he cares about me, and honestly I don't mind. Talking to him about this is so nice, to be able to talk to someone who's supportive and most of all not jealous.

"I'm glad we got to talk though. But I don't want to distract you. We can call later, or not, let me know." he flips the camera around, facing me towards the couch in his living room.

"Say hi to Hyunjin!" I hear him say, and a sleepy looking Minho waves at me groggily, muttering threats to Peter.

He flips the camera around