The transfer to class 1-A

Shinso was pulled out of his class and told to bring his stuff. Normally what he thought was he was being expelled or something, but he was wrong . As he walked up to the class 1-A door, he was a bit confused as of why he was here .

"Uhh- principle nezu why did you bring me here? "

He was motioned into the class room by mr.aziawa. After he walked in he stood there looking around a bit at everyone .

"You probably already know who this is , so he is moving into our class. Shinso you can take a seat by kaminari "

He nodded slightly and walked to the seat he was told and sat down . He instantly noticed someone was looking at him only to turn and realized denki was starring at him . As he turned the smaller blonde smiles and waved before taking his book out and taking notes .

--after class--

As the last bell for school rang everyone got up and began packing . Shinso put his books into his bag and slung it over his shoulder than began walking out of the class room before he felt a small hand on his shoulder . He turned and looked at the smaller blonde that was starring at him .

"Hey! Congratulations on getting moved into our class " denki said putting his hands in his pockets

"Thanks. "

shinso looked back in front of them and began walking agian as the blonde walked with him .

"So.. what are you doing tonight ? Me, kirishima, sero, mina, and bakubro are having a movie night in my dorm and you could come if you want to. It's at 4 if you do "

Shinso nodded slightly and looked over

"I'll think about it " he walked back to his dorm and layed down on his bed with a slight sigh

Denki walked back to his dorm and sat his bag down by his bed then sat at his desk spinning in his chair