Friends

"A friend!" Anastasia thought to herself "really" duh of course i've been lonely for like ever! The mysterious friend said.
"Sure" Anastasia said excitedly ,suddenly the school bell rang  "I'll see you at lunch !" WAIT! by the way im Faith.
"Well see you at lunch Faith" Anastasia said happily . Anastasia thought Faith was new she never saw her around much.but that didn't matter to her Anastasia has a new friend! She never felt this happy before (except that time when she got an A on her math exam for 7th grade (but that doesn't matter right now!).
While Anastasia was walking to her next class,history, she noticed Faith across the hall "Faith !" She yelled
And faith kindly waved back . Out of Faith's back pocket something dropped ,her library card , Anastasia quickly ran over their and picked it up "Faith,Raya.Louis"she read "Faith! You dropped your library  card"Anastasia said while chasing after her. The other students looked at Anastasia like she was talking to a ghost they saw her go up to air and the library card just disappeared in thin air, At first they were scared but after the thought it was just a hallucination.
Math was being taught by Mrs.Mascarle she is the schools oldest teacher in the school shes been teaching in Alader high
For thirty years basically half of her life !
In class Anastasia wasn't paying much attention ,she was thinking about her new friend,Faith.
"Anastasia!"Mrs.Mascarle said in a mad tone "Whats on your mind ?" She said "nothing I just got a new friend Faith,Louis."Anastasia answered "FAITH!?, YOU MEAN FAITH LOU-eh Never mind." Mrs.Mascarle sighed
Soon after a few more blocks the school bell rang. It was lunch. Anastasia went to the same place to meet up with Faith.