Your mind was foggy, as you tried to open your eyes, feeling like you should be alarmed by your current situation, but your mind wouldn't let any worrying feelings shine through, and the only feeling there was, were the warmth you had fallen asleep with, accompanied by the cold hands locked around you.

Slowly, tiredly, your eyes fluttered open, and you were met by the mop of Seokjin's black hair, as he stood bend over you, trying to as carefully as possible, to tuck your body into the awaiting bed.

He felt so cold. Why was he cold?

Worryingly, you furrowed your eyebrows, mind still fuzzy as you tried to figure out how he was so incredibly cold, and why you were so amazingly warm.

"Lie down. Sleep. I'll be back soon, don't leave this room, understood?"

He asked, face expressionless, as he let you drop down into the soft pillows and blankets, merely nodding in response, as the bed consumed your body whole, making you even more tired and fuzzy, fog already clouding your eyes.

"Understood?"

He asked again, tone more commanding this time, and you wanted nothing more than to answer him, like you would of it weren't for the fog completely numming your brain.

"..yes."

With slurred words, you almost vomited the words out, and watched as he nodded once, before turning to leave. You felt like crying, as he slowly disappeared, trying to remember how to beg him to stay. You couldn't remember the words, you couldn't remember any words really, only pathetically lifting your hand from the pillows, making grabby motions towards his back.

The further he got from you, the clearer your mind got, until you could remember everything vividly, how he had sucked you almost dry, how he had killed all those men on the square and how he had forbid you to leave the room just a couple minutes ago.

You sat up in the bed, the tiredness disappearing along with the fuzzyness. You exhaled, a breath you didn't even know you had been holding, as you carefully swung your legs over the side of the big, queen sized bed, freeing yourself of the almost suffocating, dark red covers.

What had just happened?

Did Seokjin do something to you? You were almost sure he did, but what exactly did he do?

You pressed your palm against your forehead, sticky from sweat, as a pounding began, feeling like your brain slammed against your skull with every thud of your heart.

You groaned, and stood up fully, to slowly walk yourself over to a full body mirror in the corner.

You gasped.

You looked like you had been dragged through a battlefield, tied to a wild horse. You black dress was ripped and dirty, blood splatters everywhere, especially visible on the white sleeves of the dress you wore under. Your hair that was once pinned back neatly, looking almost like a lions mane, all tangly and big. But worst of all your face, you were pale, white as a ghost, with multiple bruises covering you, trailing downwards to the bitemarks on your neck, two red dots almost glowing red, but not leaking blood anymore.

You sighed in annoyance, trying to comb your hands through your hair, fingers instantly getting stuck, ripping painfully at your roots.

You gave up, just as your stomach began to grumble impatintly. You began to contemplate, the last time you had gotten food was the morning before your night shift with the prioress, which was about two days ago.

Surely, Seokjin wouldn't leave you here to starve?

Restlessly, you began scanning the area for something eatable, which you found none. It wasn't that the room lacked anything, it had almost too much, but the only thing you could spot was something that looked suspiciously a lot like alcoholic drinks standing on a table in the corner.