Intro

"Lexi, you trynna roll another one?" My bestfriend Samaya asked. Her eyes were low and her beautiful long black hair that stopped around her waist was now up in a bun. There was no denying that we were high as fuck. "Of course" I replied back. She began rolling another blunt. I laid back in my bed and looked at my ceiling. 'A Boy Is A Gun' by Tyler The Creator played in the background. My colorful lights were on and were set at slow changing. I watched as the colors faded into another. First red, then orange, then yellow. When the light turned green a cloud of smoke blew up into the air and I could tell Samaya was done rolling. I sat up on my elbows and reached my hand out for the blunt. She handed it to me and I inhaled. As the smoke came out of my mouth I laid back down.

"You good?" Samaya asked, her words almost slurred. "Bitch I feel really good right now" I said almost sounding exactly how she did. Me and Samaya did this type of shit every week. Just me and her, in my bedroom, smoking, and listening to music. We did this to relax and unwind. Sometimes we would let our problems out to eachother and give advice, but today we just wanted to relax.

Me and Samaya are both on the basketball team and had practice all week, before and after school. Overall we had a pretty good week though and on Friday we won 77-4. Made the other team look sorry as fuck. Our team is really good. Won 12 championships in a row. Me and Samaya only played 3 out of those 12. Right now we're seniors and are ready to get the hell out of high school and start playing basketball in college then on to the WNBA.

We know smoking is really bad especially for athletes, we try to do it only on Saturdays and buy detox kits to get it out of our system. "Aye let's go ahead and by some detox shit" I said, getting up from my bed and reaching for my phone. It was 9:32 pm which meant my parents weren't home yet. Usually my older brother would be here but ever since he went to college it's like he never comes home. I got up first and went in the bathroom to check my appearance, Samaya followed. "We look high" Samaya said looking at me through the mirror then back at herself. "Duh bitch" I said with a giggle. We looked good as always our eyes were just super low and red. We both wore black biker shorts. I had on a plan white tee with furry white slides and my hair was up in a ponytail. Samaya wore a black shirt with red letters and some black crocs. It was Samaya's turn to pay so she grabbed her wallet and phone and I grabbed my phone and keys, then we headed out. We hopped in my white BMW and headed towards CVS. The distance between my house and CVS wasn't very far which is why I drove while I was still high and plus me being high doesn't affect how I drive.

When we arrived Samaya noticed a few dudes from our school were there also and were standing outside in the parking lot by a red dodger. "Yo ain't that Kelly, Donovan, and KJ?" Samaya asked looking in their direction. They parked a little bit behind us. "It is. Fuck Kelly look so fine". "I'm tryna fuck Donovan again" Samaya said totally ignoring what I said. "Bitch" I said, we both started laughing. "My bad girl, I heard you. Should we go talk to them?". "Ummm, fuck it let's go". We hopped out the car and walked towards them. They were all on the basketball team and the women's and men team get a long really well. Sometimes we even practice together. The bond we have is amazing, we spend most of our time together so it was kinda hard for us not to get close with one another. "I knew I recognized that white BMW" Kelly said looking me up and down. I giggled and he pulled me up into a hug. "Wassup" . "Hey Kelly" I said smiling and pulling away from our hug. While me and him were hugging Samaya had already hugged both KJ and Donovan and even gave Donovan a kiss. I hugged both of them next and said hey and Samaya gave Kelly a hug. "What y'all up to?" Kj asked. "Buying a detox kit, what about y'all" Samaya replied. "Shit we was about to go smoke, y'all got lit a little too early." KJ said laughing, we all joined in. "Y'all wanna join? We won't be smoking that much. We'll probably get through two blunts... each" Kelly said. He barely took his eyes off of me as he spoke. I looked at Samaya to make sure she was okay with it then she spoke, "Yea we're down.". "Cool, Lexi I'll send you the address." Kelly said looking me up and down a little. This nigga could really fuck my world up. "Ight" I said. Me and Samaya began walking away and back into my car. "I think imma fuck Donovan tonight" Samaya said as soon as we got into the car. I pulled out my phone and waited for Kelly to send the address. I smiled at Samaya "Get you some for the both of us sis". "Girl what you better some from Kelly, I saw how he was looking at you". I just got the address and nodded my head in agreement to what Samaya just said. I stuck my key in the ignition and started my car "Hell imma try to" I said with a giggle.