Chapter #6 Welcome to U.A.

Börja om från början

Aizawa:" if your going to become a hero, you don't have time for leisurely Events. U.A.'s selling point is how unrestricted it's school traditions are. That's also how teachers run their classes. You kids have been doing this since junior high,too, right? Physical fitness test where you weren't allowed to use of quirk. The country uses averages taken from results from students not using quirks. It's not rational. Well, the ministry of education is procrastinating. Bakugo yo finished at the top of the practical exam, right? In junior high, what was your best result for the soft ball throw?".

Bakugo:" 67 meters."

Aizawa:" then, try doing it with your Quirk". Bakugo readies himself on a circle by the field." You can do whatever you want as long as you stay in the circle. Hurry up. Give it all you got".

Bakugo:" Then, well..." He stretches his arm preparing himself."Die...!". He says as he blast the ball with an explosion.

Midoryia:"Die?"

Y/n:"A bit extreme, especially for someone training to be a hero".

Aizawa:"know your own maximum first". The ball lands, aizawa tracks the distance on his phone." That is the most rational way to firm the foundation of a hero". He points his phone at us showing us the distance.

Kaminari:"750 meters? Seriously?".

Mina:" what's this? It looks fun!".

Y/n:"This could be good to see how well I have done so far, this could be interesting". I say with a slightly confident smile

Sero:" We can use our Quirks as much as we want! As expected from the hero course!".

Aizawa:" itsm looks fun, huh? You have three years to become a hero. Will you have that attitude the like that the whole time? All right. Who ever comes in last place in all eight tests will be judged to have no potential and will be punished with expulsion". He says with a smile, he can't be serious, then again who knows. It doesn't matter I can't fail this.

Every one:"huh?!" I just stay quiet. Every one seems shock, some people even scared of being expelled, I can see Midoryia panicking a bit.

Aizawa:" We're free to what we want about the circumstances if our students. Welcome to U.A's hero course". He says lifting up his hair, showing us a smile and his dry eyes.

Ochako:" last place will be expelled?! But it's the first day of school! No, even if it wasn't the first day of school, this is too unfair!".

Aizawa:" Natural disasters, big accidents,and selfish villans. Calamities whose time it place can't be predicted. Japan is covered with u fairness.Heroes are the ones who Reverse those situations. If you wanted to talk to you friends at Mickey D's after school, too bad. For the next three years, U.A. will do all it can to give you hardship after another. Go beyond. Plus Ultra. Overcome it with all you've got". He says pointing at us, but still with a bored tone. This is really serious, we can get expelled fo making mistakes during our test. I can't fail...I won't fail I have to pass these test. U.A. is going to be the best place for me to graduate. We have to do it... I have to do it." Alright, demonstration's over. The real thing starts now".

"Test 1: 50- meter dash"

Aizawa:" on your mark. Get set". Lida and I believe Asui are about to the dash"Go". And there off, Lida with his engines blast off finishing in no time, he's really fast with that quirk."3.04 seconds". Than Asui hopping forward passes."Well, he's like a fish in water. It'll be worth seeing what others do". He says showing us Asuis score as she finishes and gets 5.58 seconds.

Asui:" Ribbit". Next is Ochakos turn and a guy with a tail? Anyways Ochako seems to be patting her body wether of quirk or prepping herself I don't know. Tail man finishes first getting 5.49 seconds as he hops across.
Ochako comes a few seconds later getting a score of 7.15 seconds. Next is Aoyama and Mina Ashido.