Bringing out the Dead

Start from the beginning

"Get dressed. We're going out" Damon says to me and Stefan.

"Are you serious" I say to him.

"Yeah, sorry, not interested" Stefan says trying to walk away.

"I didn't ask. Elijah and I have scheduled a very old-fashioned sit-down with you, klaus and Amelia" Damon says to stefan holding up shirts for him to wear.

"I say go with the black. Makes you look all villain-y" Damon says referring to the shirts.

"I'm not going Damon" I said crossing my arms.

Damon had told me all about the plan. I wasn't sure if it was good idea. But I had no other choice but to play along.

Damon and Stefan kept fighting beside me about that kiss with Elena. I rolled my eyes ignoring them not wanting to get involved.

"So get ready and get happy. We are going to negotiate a fake truce and I don't want your attitude screwing it up" Damon said to Stefan.

"Amelia make sure wear something nice" Damon said to me walking out of the room.

"Whatever" I said walking to my room.

I didn't know what to wear. I looked through my whole closet and still couldn't find anything. About an hour later I found a black dress to wear.

I did my hair and makeup and finally I put on my dress.

"Hurry up Amelia" Damon yelled from downstairs.

"Ok I'm coming" I yelled back. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time before I left.

I went downstairs "you look beautiful" Damon and Stefan said.

"Can we just get this over with" I sighed getting into the car.

We walked up to the door and Elijah opened it. I looked at him and smiled.

"Niklaus our guest have arrived" Elijah said staring at me.

I followed Stefan and Damon inside until Elijah stopped me

"you look beautiful Amelia" Elijah smiled.

"Thank you" I smiled up at him
following him to the dining room.

"Damon. Stefan" klaus said coming down the stairs.

"And of course the lovely Amelia" he smirked looking at me. I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

"Elijah tells me you seek an audience. Very bold" he says looking at us.

"Let's discuss the terms of our agreement like civilized men, shall we?" he points to the table.

"Ahem" I said looking at him.

"And women" he smirks.

"It's better to indulge him" Elijah says to us.

"I didn't, uh, come here to eat, klaus. In fact, I didn't want to come here at all. But I was told I had to cause you would hear us out" Stefan says to klaus.

Klaus chuckles "Hmm. Well we can sit and eat, or I can reach down your throats and pull out your insides. Choice is yours" he says smiling.

We all sat down at the table and started eating. I sat in between klaus and Elijah and Damon in front of me.

"You lost your appetite?" klaus says to Stefan.

"Eat. I thought we agreed that we would leave the grumpy Stefan home" I said to him smiling. He then started eating.