6. "Happy to see someone"

*At school*

All the students was shocked to see the name of Ava at the notice board.

" Ava, you are selected as our
vocalist. So, come to hall for
reashal after lunchtime".
*Big Shot*

She was unaware about the information. Wh3n she was heading towards her class , she noticed that students was staring at her as if she had broke their relationship. She was being nervous seeing them. When she reached the class, Becca came running from corner and started saying--" Ava I'm proud of you, Im so happy for you and you have to treat me and Jackson".(full of enthusiasm)
Ava don't get what she was telling her so she told--" What do you mean proud, treat, happy, you. What exactly you want to tell?". When they were talking Jackson came and congratulate her and told her" congratulations Ava, I heard you are selected to their group. I want treat from you".
Ava was shocked to know that. She didn't know why they choose her but she was happy. And thought that at least *Big Shot* saw her passion.

*Lunch Time*

Ava, Becca and Jackson were at cafeteria to get their lunch and they were sitting at the last table. They were talking and cracking jokes.

Mark enters and sit beside Ava and looked her and asked her- " you are Ava, right?". Jackson was not happy to see him beside her and so he said-" Yes, she is. You have any work with her?, if not you can leave".
Mark-" Yes, I have. Ava plz come to hall after you have done Lunch, and you just don't interfere between us. Get that inside your mind".( pointing finger at Jackson)

*Mark leave*

Jackson-" What he think of himself, jerk". He was getting irritated with his words. Ava told him to relax and they are lunch together.

*After Lunch Time*

Ava goes to hall.
When she reach there she saw Mika and he was playing his guitar. Ava stopped behind him and listen to his song.

Mark enters

"Ava, Hii". To Ava.
"Hey, Mark where is other?".
Mark-" they have gone outside and they asked me to tell you that they will be late so they will go straight to drom.

Only 3 of them were in a big hall. It was being awkward so Mika try to make everything comfortable for Ava So, he started the conversation.
Mika-" let's sing Mark".
Mark agree with him and he asked Ava -" Ava wanna join us?". Ava smiled and nodded her head. Then Mika started to play his guitar and Mark started to sing.
Mika was happy to see her as he wanted her to be his side but still now he hadn't confess his feeling to her.
At the time Ava's phone rang and she got out of the hall without saying any thing to Mark and Mika.