"Bye," Candace blew her a loud kiss.

"I'm going to ask you to not send kisses to my girlfriend," I shoved Candace to the side. Betty giggled, and Cheryl and Toni laughed out loud, and began to tease Betty.

"Okaaay, bye," Betty said before hanging up. I set my phone down beside me, and looked at Sol.

"Tell me- US, who this mysterious boyfriend is," I demanded. The three of us were on the floor of my bedroom.

"No," Sol refused, and I raised both my hands, ready to tickle her. "No," a warning finger in the air.

"Do it," Candace encouraged me. I turned to Sol, and wiggled my fingers as I slowly creeped towards her.

"No," Sol shouted, and threw a pillow at me. "I swear, Veronica, if you-"

"Why are you keeping secrets, Sunny," I asked as I launched myself in her direction, but because she bolted out of the way, I landed flat on my stomach. "Ugh, my tits," I groaned in pain as I rolled over onto my back. "Just tell us!" I held my breasts.

"I said no, and you have to respect that, as my best friends you have to understand I'm not ready to share," Sol argued. Candace and I both gasped in a very exagerated way.

"She used the best friend card," Candace pointed out, pretending to be shocked.

"You didn't," I feigned hurt.

"That's right," Sol stood very assertive. "I used it. You're not getting anything out of me," she established.

"Okay," Veronica nodded, "okay." She sat down on the floor, and crossed her arms.

"Okay," Sol repeted.

"Okay," Candace blurted.

┏━━━ : *. .* : ━━━┓
SNAPCHAT
veronica [lodgenotcabin]
betty [goldengrl]
┗━━━ : *. .* : ━━━┛

lodgenotcabin:
I wish it wasn't so
hard, but maybe
one day we can
break the distance

goldengrl:
what's with
you and this
distance
thing

lodgenotcabin:
you'll find out soon

goldengrl:
hmm, I'm
intrigued

lodgenotcabin:
that's good
goodnight betunia

goldengrl:
it's betty*

lodgenotcabin:
I had to get you
back for calling me
cabin

goldengrl:
fair enough

lodgenotcabin:
alright, it's 1am
here, we're hitting
the pillows

goldengrl:
ouch
don't be mean
to the
pillows

lodgenotcabin:
nice dad joke

goldengrl:
someone's
gotta make
'em

lodgenotcabin:
right
goodnight ❤️

goldengrl:
goodnight
❤️

happy birthday to this big
goofball [♍︎]

happy birthday to this big goofball [♍︎]