~chapter 10~

Edwards POV :

I kept driving like a pussy cus I know I just put myself in a fucked up situation and I can tell that she felt my madness about that fucking 'baby boy' shit.

Like I couldn't help but feel so frasturated and I was so jealous- disgusting , right?- and I don't know if I could describe how horrible the thoughts that were in my head all the time- like for an example I wanted to slam her on my bad and keep biting her lips and sucking on her neck and body and fuck her hard like a disparate bitch while making sure that he keeps watching me just to let him know that she's fucking mine , like shit I wanted to know who the fuck is he so I can go and kick his ass -.

And we were finally there. A fancy casino called"los quattro" which I really love spending my time in especially when I had some problems , it was an important place to attend everyday to get drunk -yeah, I was that miserable - or spend some time with sexy chicks -you know what I mean by spending time -.
I didn't tell her first about our direction cause I know that she will probably wear some fancy clothes and put makeup and shit but I wanted her to stay the way she is -Simple & Beautiful-.

While looking at the shiny lightings around the entrance door ,I realized that she's just so quit -shit, I think she didn't like it -

"Mhm, Ed ??" She said while I nod "is this the things we're gonna fix ? 'Los quattro'?"

"Yeah, pretty much... You didn't like it right?? Wanna go that's alright ?? We can go to any other place yeah?? Or should I pick u to your house?? Maybe..."- why the fuck am I freaking out??-

" woah!! Ed shut up!!" And that's what I did "I like it , I really do . But the thing is that...I'm not ready to a fancy place as this one , like I'm wearing a tank top , some shitty jeans and a bagback "

"C'monnnn. You're beautiful ,uhhh, I mean you're fine like you don't have to change your clothes . Just don't really care about it like I even like u ."
Fuck
Fuck
Fuck
Fuck , -please tell me that I didn't just said that-
Aaaaand as I expected, she gaved me the 'wtf look' -STUPID ASS-

"uuuhhhh, I- I mean I like ur outfit so don't worry about it, like look at me , I'm wearing some T-shirt and a fucking sweatpants , so if anybody would be worried it's me not u and I mean it, NoT U."

"You really think so ??" She said while blushing and smiling like a little baby -cute - so I just nod while smiling back at her "thank you, Ed ."
I just kept looking at her , my eyes travel through all her face, body, skin. And it wasn't a good thing to do but I just let my desire and selfishness control me at least for this time , like even if I wanted to , I wouldn't be able to take my eyes off her.
Her hair moving in a beautiful rhythm while the lights from the casino making it brighter and shinier. Her green , hazel eyes are making me melt while her eyelashes making a shadow on her pink ,sweet cheek full of cute freckles matching her hair color. Her soft lips are reviling a little beautiful smile -oh, the way I want to kiss those and the things this girl making me feel, wild but so sweet- .
She was looking at me as well and for the first time I didn't feel any awkwardness between us, i felt comfortable or even happy, peaceful . I wanted to hug her, kiss her , tell her how beautiful she is, smell her fresh fregrense ,I wanted to pull my fingers on her hair, feeling how soft it is between my fingertips, I wanted to touch her skin ...

But the thing that she doesn't even think about me -like not that I'm insecure, like I'm not trying be hella selfish or extra proud but I'm for sure girls like me - and I'm not gonna hide it or pretend anymore I really am into this girl and I really like her , and this is the first time I ever like any girl expect of Britney spires singing" hit me baby one more time" ,-I'm kidding- and I hope she feels the same way about me -I feel like a little slut - ...

Aaand for sure it's time to get out of the goddamn car -I wouldn't ever mind being here in this position but I didn't drive her all the way up here to just keep watching each other in my car, right?-

"Uhm, shouldn't we get to the casino ?" I said while trying to smile but it came as an awkward smirk -I'm feeling so nervous every time I talk to this sugar pie. Wait what? Sugar pie? DuDe I'm cringey as shit-

" Yeah, I mean like , I even forgot about it , how stupid , right" she said ,aaand she seems to be nervous too- uhhh ,why?-

I jumped out of the car while she does the same and we started walking towards the door and I realized that it actually started to get darker and the weather is freaking cold , maybe it's even going to rain cause it's pretty much cloudy- .
So I just grabbed her by the waist while she was trying to walk to the door and we kept walking without saying a word and it felt super perfect in such fucked up weather.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Probably gonna delete this story ..
Thank u tho ..