When they reached the park, Stiles decided they'd have to set some rules first.

"So, listen up kids. If you promise not to leave my or Derek's sight, you can do whatever you want, if you're careful and not hurting anyone, or being rude to anyone. Okay?" he asked, and the pups all nodded.

"Can we go out now? I wanna go on that huge climb thingy. My parents never allowed me on there because of my epilepsy" Erica asked, and Stiles nodded.

"Let's pick a table near the playground first, so you know where me and Derek will be sitting" he said while lifting her out of the car.

He and Derek strapped the two smallest ones into the strollers, and they walked to a table that seemed good enough, close enough to the playground that they'd be able to keep an eye on the pups, but distanced enough so that Stiles and Derek could have a conversation.

They'd also brought some food and juice boxes for the kids for later, but they just seemed to want to explore the playground for now.

"Okay, you're free to go. If a strange guy offers you candy, you scream" he winked before nudging Erica and Jackson to the playground.

"So. What do you guys want to do?" Stiles asked Isaac and Aiden, who seemed to think about that for a moment.

"Um.. Sandbox?" Isaac asked while eyeing the two little plastic shovels, and the little moulds to go with it.

"Sure thing baby" Stiles smiled while strapping the toddlers out of the strollers and placing them on his hips.

"I'm just going to put these two down, I'll be right back" he told Derek before doing so.

"I have a feeling that this day is going to be nice and quiet" he smiled before placing a kiss on Derek's lips.

"I love you" Derek said in reply, and Stiles leaned into his fiancé's chest. Without back leanings on those benches, some improvising was neccasary.

"Have you asked Deaton about the spell?" he asked Derek, who nodded.

"Yeah, I have. He thinks he knows what it is, but we're going to need either Kate or a berserker for the antidote" the alpha sighed.

"Well, fuck" Stiles sighed at that, and Derek nodded.

"Fuck indeed" he replied.

They continued talking for about fifteen minutes, until Aiden's voice sounded over the playground.

"Mom! Moohooom! Mommy!" he yelled, and Stiles sighed before getting up and to the little guy.

"What is it, Aiden?" he asked, and the boy blushed.

"I have to go, and I don't want to use the.. Diaper" he said softly, and Stiles smiled.

"No one said you have to, sweetie. Those are just a procaution. Now let's find you a bathroom" he said while picking up the boy and walking away, to the bathroom stalls.

Meanwhile Derek was looking over the playground. So many parents with their little kids living their little, domestic lives. He'd never expected his life to look like this, he'd expected more reveling in darkness and self-pity, like the dark knight with an eyebrow problem, as Stiles liked to call it, and less family. But he had to admit that he liked it. He liked the kids, no, even loved them. But above all, he loved Stiles. Stiles could make it seem like life was a beautiful and hilarious comedy movie, even at his 'sourwolf' moments. That guy was amazing.

Derek was awakened out of his pondering by a very pregnant woman pushing his shoulder roughly.

"I'm sorry mister, but could you please discipline your kids instead of sitting here like a statue?!" She shrieked, and Derek looked around for the damage, just to see Erica repeatedly shoving some kid's face into the sandbox while Jackson was hitting him with a plastic shovel and Isaac was crying loudly.