Chapter 7

Eddie Kasprak POV:

eddie put the cup of punch near his nose, getting a good whiff of it. definitely spiked. his nose unconsciously scrunched. maybe he wouldn't die. but that would be better than him embarrassing himself, he supposed.
"what the hell is in this?" he squeaked, his eyes darting towards the taller about 3 feet away from him. "have you tried it yet? we can use you as a guinea pig." he shrugged a shoulder and took a step closer to bill.
with his free hand, eddie adjusted the red fanny pack on his hip. he knew it literally didn't match his suit what so ever, but it kept his essentials; inhaler, medicine, scissors, bandages... you never know what could happen. eddie was always prepared. and most everyone counted on him to be.

Bill Denbrough POV:

Bill heard Eddie's voice from behind him. Over the loud rock n' roll music blasting. People talking. Something over the drink. Did he really thing they put something in it? He held his red cup, full of the punch. Taping it with the beat of the song. He faced Eddie, raising his brow, "Ed-e-eddie? Do you r-really think that put something i-in this?" he raised the cup to his lips and takes a sip. He lowered the cup, looking back at Eddie, "S-see? Safe. " he laughed a bit. Seeing his outfit. The fanny pack sticking out.

Eddie Kasprak POV:

eddie's eyebrows furrowed. "it smells like straight alcohol, what do you mean it's not spiked?" he made a face before finally bringing the cup to his lips and willing himself to take a tiny sip. not bad. it was mixed pretty well, but the bitter taste of alcohol was evident on his tongue. "bill. this is spiked. we could die." he said as he downed the rest of the cup. "but hey, it's prom." he leaned over the table to refill his cup.
maybe if he got drunk enough he could forget the fact that richie brought a whore to the dance. eddie thought that he was richie's whore — not sara. bad analogy, but it makes sense in eddie's mind.

Richie Tozier POV:

Making his way back inside, the lanky male looked around. he smelt the sweat and make out sessions all around the hallways. A shutter creeping down his back as he entered the gym again. walking towards the table grabbing a cup an chugging the red punch full of alcohol. He eyed bill and eddie, staring extra long at eddie before looking back down. "Is he mad or something?" He asked himself crossing his long skinny arms across his chest. he saw sarah across the room she seemed to be having fun, i mean she was already kissing another boy. Richie couldn't help but let out a nasally laugh. He watched as the boys talked just standing by the table glass fogged up arms across his chest, humming quietly

Zachary El POV:

He dances with Shawn the man of his dreams he smiled brightly "I'll be right back" he walked away from everyone else and saw Bill and Eddie "H-Hey guys" he said a bit tipsy almost tripping over himself about twice "w-what was in that...drink?" He redhead raised one eyebrow and held onto the table with his arm putting his other hand on his side "I-I got a boyfriend Shawnnn he's over there. SHAWN!"
Shawn has walked over perfectly fine to Eddie, Bill, And Zachary "Hey, I'm Shawn" shaking Eddie and Bills hand "Zach come on" "Nooooo!" Zachary responded "I'm waiting for them to answer my question!

Eddie Kasprak POV:

eddie wasn't necessarily mad, he was more irritated with richie than anything. he glanced towards his taller friend and raised a brow. "what?" he called out over the music.
before he could even get an answer, zachary and his boo thang showed up. eddie was unsure what he was saying anyway, so he just nodded, unsure what he was agreeing to.

Zachary El POV:

He groaned "something must've been in that drink! I swear!" Shawn Grabbed Zachary's hand "come on!" Zachary held onto the table tightly not wanting to go "STOP IT!" Shawn Grabbed his other hand and pulled him back onto the dance floor. Zachary grunts "let go of me!" Shawn replied "I don't want you to go anywhere" Shawn put Zachary's arms around his waist "I love you please..." Shawn said "Fine" Zachary replied. They began to kiss. Zachary looked at Bill and Eddie and pulled away from the kiss "sorry..." he whispers