We Riot Once Again

Depuis le début

*Extreme Rules*

You and the riott squad all walked into the arena with the kids as you held Olivia while Ruby and Liv held the twins. Suddenly, you all walked into catering where other superstars and divas waited.

Carmella: Hey everybody! They're here!

Everyone cheered and applauded all of you. Apparently, the superstars and staff all had planned a surprise party for all of you and the kids. The first people to welcome you all back are Hunter and Stephanie as they hugged you, Ruby, and Liv.

Hunter: Good to see you all again. Welcome back.

Stephanie: Ohhh. Look at them! They're so adorable!

You: Meet Jeremiah and Zoltan.

You let Hunter hold Zoltan while Ruby let Stephanie hold Jeremiah.

*Later*

Ruby: They're gonna absolutely flip when they see me out there.

You: Go get them baby

You kissed Ruby before she put her hood up and snuck out to ringside. Ruby was making her return to WWE by a surprise sneak attack on Bayley in the middle of a women's tag team match between Liv and Sarah vs Bayley and Sasha. As the match continued, Bayley jumped off the ring apron, but missed Liv as a hooded figure pulled Liv out of the way. As the ref was focused on Sasha and Sarah in the ring, Liv gave a roundhouse kick to Bayley.

Tom: What the hell is going on here?!

Ruby then revealed herself as she ripped off the hood and the crowd went nuts over her return as Liv shrieked in excitement.

Corey: Would you look at that! The heart and soul of the Riott Squad!!! Ruby Riott has returned!!!

Suddenly, Sarah rolled up Sasha and stole the win over her and Bayley as all three riott squad members walked up the ramp in celebration with the women's tag team titles while Baylay and Sasha were just livid.

*Backstage*

Ruby: In other words Boss and Hug Connection... how does it feel being robbed again like the last time?!! Squad..... LET'S RIOT!!

Ruby then knocked the mic out of Kathy Kelly's hands as you waited with Olivia and the twins when all three members of the returning riott squad had just finished an interview before walking towards you.

Liv: The Riott Squad's back baby!!

Sarah: Now all we need to do is to get you some gold Rue Rue!

Ruby: Eventually, but Y/N has a little something to say about this.

Liv and Sarah looked at you as you had big smile on your face.

You: Well.... I may've made the suggestion to creative team to bring back the Riott Squad.

Liv: Ohhhhhh! You little sneaker! Come here!

Liv then pressed her lips onto yours as you kissed her back. Once releasing, you and her pressed foreheads.

Liv: I love you.

You: I love you too.

*Later in the Show*

You were defending your title against Finn in a falls count anywhere match when you suddenly jumped over the top rope and landed on Finn as the crowd cheered after your amazing jump. You were about to jump off of the barricade when suddenly, Finn reversed it by hitting you with a chair as you landed on your foot awkwardly and felt a snap as you screamed out in pain.