Swara is all ready in saree combing her hair.

Sanskar : ( close eyes open it rubs it with shock in mind) what? Swara awaked early from me. I always make her awake. But today she awaked by herself. ( shocked).

Swara : ( after combing see Sanskar who is awaked) Good Morning Sanskar. ( smile).

Sanskar : ( come in sense smile at her) Good morning.

Swara : ( smile) You go and freshen. Otherwise you will be late for office.

Sanskar nod yes get up from couch . Swara give him towel and his clothes. Sanskar become shocked by her gesture but somewhere feels good. He take without question go in washroom.

After sometime!

Sanskar come out from washroom in his blue jacket white T-shirt blue jean looking handsome and smart.

He see the scenario and become shocked seeing Swara is arranging his blanket on bed in proper way. Although her way of arranging blanket is not so proper but still he shocked seeing his wife arranging things instead of making mess.

Sanskar : ( in mind shockingly) what I am seeing? My wife who always make mess is now arranging mess. Today sun from which direction arrise. Am I dreaming?  Let me check. ( pinch his own hand) ahh.

Swara : ( who is arranging blanket listen his scream) what happened?

Sanskar : ( looks at her in mind) Its true only.  ( to Swara) Nothing.

Swara : ( come toward him) Sanskar!  your wallet,  handkerchief, watch. ( forward everything to him in her hand).

Sanskar : ( become more shocked seeing her in mind) what happened to her? 

He take everything from her hand who is smiling at him. He put palm on her forehead make her confused.

Sanskar : Temperature is normal then what happened to you suddenly?

Swara : (confused) what are you saying?

Sanskar : What happened to you? How suddenly you became well managed perfect wife? ( shocked).

Swara : (become embarrassed by his question make pout) what you are trying to say? I am not well managed wife?

Sanskar : ( instantly) of course not . ( Swara make pout) Now tell me what happened to you? Till yesterday you we're perfect in creating mess. How suddenly you start managing things?

Swara : ( make excuse) what do you think I only know how to create mess. I know how to manage things also.

Sanskar : No! You and managing things impossible so now don't make excuses and tell me how this magic happened?

Swara : Maa told me that you care for me so much. I should also learn something and should fulfil my responsibilities and should manage everything​ instead of troubling you by creating mess. ( honestly tell everything).

Sanskar : Oh! So Maa told you ( Swara nod yes) What?  ( become shocked after realising her words) Maa told you? ( Swara nod yes vigorously) But how she came to know what you do? How she came to know that you create mess?

Swara : I told Maa. I Share everything to Maa.

Sanskar : ( become more shocked) what? You share everything to Maa? ( Swara nod yes) Everything means everything?

Swara : Yes! I share everything to Maa and Dida. I don't feel peace till I don't share everything to them.

Sanskar : ( in mind become worried) Oh God is she shared that too. ( remembered their bra embarrassing moment) How I will face Maa after this. ( embarrassed).