Asher

2 Years After

Farrah's POV

After my first trimester, I moved from New York to London. I cannot risk my child to be on the front page of the tabloids.

After we broke up, paparazzi are swarming around us, trying to scoop some details about what happened.

The weather in London is perfect today.

"Mommy" My baby boy said as he raised his hands for me to carry him.

He is getting heavier and heavier. I grunted as I raised him up. "You're growing, baby"

He giggled while trying to hide his face. This cute cuddly guy will be the death of me.

"Let's go to the day care now" I said to my son who looks really excited. He loves going to the day care where there are more toys. I can't afford some couple of toys and a nanny for Asher, but I am striving hard for us to float above the water.

Declan helped us sometimes when I desperately need it. Like when Asher got sick for the first time and I didn't know what to do.

I am really thankful to Declan. He is the only one who knew about my child and I would like that to stay as it is.

I got in my car and placed Asher on the Child Car Safety and drove to the day care center.

We arrived there and Asher just ran through the door with a huge smile on his face.

"Baby, be careful"I said as I ran to him.

We were welcomed by Victoria, a middle aged woman who owns the day care center. "Little Asher"

"Good Mowning, Victowia" Asher said while sporting a huge smile on his face. This little guy is going to swoon a population of girls soon and I'll be here sorting them out.

"Farrah" Victoria greeted me.

"Victoria" I said while smiling. She is the best day care owner I have met. For two years, I have been searching for a day care with the best atmosphere for Asher and I've found this place. Plus it is not that costly. "I'll leave him here again"

I crouch down to him son's level. "Baby, mommy is going to work now. Be good okay?"

Asher nodded and planted a kiss on my cheeks. Victoria ushered him towards the room to play with his usual playmates.

I went to my work. I got hired a year ago by Abine Incoporated. I am thankful for my friend, Ellaine. She persuaded me into applying the position on that company.

Now I have the best set of co-workers and an average paying job that can support me and Asher.

I can see Ellaine typing something so furiously that I think she will destroy her poor keyboard.

"What are you stressing about?" I asked her.

"You didn't hear?" She asked with a flabergasted expression on her face.

"Hear what?"

"The CEO of RE Conglomerate will be coming here to finalize some contract and our department is taking care of the draft"

Oh no, my ancient phone is not working anymore.

"Thou shall change your phone" She said while handing me some files.

"I shall buy later" And I really will because I have to really change this ancient piece of shizzle.

I organized the files and the logo causght my eyes. No this isn't happening. Nope nope nope nope nope. How can I escape him.

"Ellaine, are we meeting the CEO?" I asked her, trying to maintain my cool, but I am praying inside that I won't see the man who broke my heart.

"If we are lucky, We may see him at the gala"

"I hope not" I muttered under my breath.

"What?" She asked. Maybe I didn't say it that silently.

"Nothing"

"I researched him"Ellaine said.

Oh no. Red flag alert. I hope all those past articles about us are burried with the new ones. Where he had alot of adventures with some girls. Please burry those down, media.

"What did you find out?"I asked nervously

"He is so handsome and he apparently have an ex fiance before" Ellaine said dreamily. "Well it is an ex now so whohoo, but I didn't divulge more about the ex because I wouldn't want my heart to be broken by how perfect his ex fiance would look like."

I laughed at her siliness. Me? Perfect looking? "How the hell did you conclude that the fiance would look perfect?"

"Because he is super hot so the fiance should just be as perfect as him."

Maybe if she indulge herself into the ex fiance, she will see that the fiance is not as perfect as the Ryan Eclair.

Ryan's POV

Another stressful day. Now I have to fly to Europe to finalize a contract from the Abine Incorporated.

I unlocked my phone and stared at my wallpaper. It was a picture of me and Farrah on our trip to Hawaii.My eyes travelled to a picture. I never deleted it. I have done a very big mistake last two years. I should have not let my emotions drive me to where I am today. I regret every single word I said to her.

I don't know where she is now. I tried asking Declan, but he just gave me a broken nose. I tried to find her. I hired private invesigators and they are still searching until now. They are thinking that Farrah left the counrty and it will be extra hard because the radius of the search has been increased.

I do know that someday she will just appear in my life. I just have to be patient.

My chain of thoughts are broken by my pilot.

"Mr. Eclair, we will be taking off now"

I nodded and thanked him for his service and I drifted into a dreamless sleep.

So here is the second chapter. I hope you guys liked it and here is a picture of the cutest baby ever. Baby Asher.