Dante and Trish talked for awhile,just when lady told them she will be right back I thought to tag along with her; "Hey can I maybe go with you?" I ask her sweetly she glance at Dante and her eyes went to me and smirk " shouldn't you be asking Dante that question?" I rolled my eyes at her " I am not a child I can take care of myself" she laugh at my words which I ignored just,before we headed for the door I heard Dante's voice "Where do you think you are going missy" I almost choke in my own saliva,the way he said it I turned around to look at him "I am going with Lady we will be right back" I said it straight forward he narrow his eyes which looks like he is not happy,I remember what we talked about.

"Lady if something happens to her,I am not talking to you anymore" she only waved her hand as if to tell him she doesn't care, he gave me a gun to take it with " I hope you are doing the right thing" was all he said to me.Lady was on her motorcycle waiting for me it was a nice red colour I was always terrify of riding on one of this but,I swollowed my fear and took the helmet she handed over to me.

We were driving till we reach at an old building that i've never seen before when we stopped we knew something was off Lady took her weapons out and looked at me telling me,to stay close and be more aware of what is around me.i took out the gun Dante leant out for me it was Ebony the black one,everything was quiet not even a bird twittering that's when a loud growling sound caught our attention Lady back a bit away which I wondered why is she afraid but that's when I saw Vergil in his true form.

There was a moment of silence till Vergil spoke in a deep demonic voice " i want the girl" Lady quickly pointed her gun at him but it didn't stop him,he had his eyes on me the whole time like he is staring straight into my soul making me feel uncomfortable; "Never!! She is not going with you,so it's better that you leave!" Lady shouted he looked at her and laugh " I am not going to listen to you,not to a human!" He growled at Lady I was getting a panic attack but I lower my gun Lady notice this " it's fine lady you don't need to protect me,I will go with Vergil only if he promise he won't hurt me,but tell Dante that I love him" i gave her a hug which she was in shock,I handed her the gun which she didn't wanted to take but she did anyway.

I turned around to face Vergil but he isn't in his demon form anymore,I was nervous and scared but I walked towards him,he looked down at me not saying a word he showed me were I must go,and I followed behind.

The place were Vergil took me was were he stayed he opened the door for me to walk in,my eyes went everywhere there were these nice stairs that leads to other rooms and I notice a beautiful painting that hung against a wall,it was a women with two boys that's when it hits me that was their mother Eva.i turned to look at Vergil he stood next to me "it is really a beautiful painting Vergil" I said softly he didn't took his eyes off it but than he spoke to me " Thank you,it is the only thing that reminds me of her " I was taken aback that he responded to me.

"Vergil if you brought me here because of my powers,than make it quick but please don't hurt me okay" I said it quickly I was also nervous but I close my eyes tightly, waiting for the worse to come.there was silence around me,but Vergil chuckled at my behaviour that made me open my eyes carefully " I didn't bring you here to take your powers,but I did bring you for something else, something you wanted to know about who you are."

My eyes went wide i could feel,my heart was pounding loudly in my chest Vergil watched me carefully that i was afraid of what I will found out so I took a deep breath; " You were adopted when you were a baby ,the people who died they weren't your biological parents,they kept your secret away they knew you were different but I know that they didn't know how to deal with it,they died to protect you"

I was shocked what I heard how could they keep it away from me,to know that they weren't my real parents so that makes sense that I never saw mom or dad use their powers before,but I did when I was little but why doesn't it not work now.Vergil walked towards me but I felt weak to move "how did you know all of this ,why would they keep it away from me" I was hurt to found out the truth where will I find my real parents.

"I am not going to answer your question Malia,I just know what I see and what I've heard,people spread rumours about you,and looks like demons took a liking of you as well"

" You have notice already " I said sadly

"You are a human I can sense that,but I am sure everyone is curious sometimes, and might wonder what you are capable of doing with it"

Before I wanted to ask what he meant by that there was a loud sound coming our way, I got almost hit by a motorcycle but Vergil was quick enough to grab me before I got hurt Dante was on the motorcycle,looking very angry he eyed at his brother who still had, his arms around me from the sudden rescue I quickly move away from his grip which he also notice that he was still hold me against him,that I felt embarrassed he quickly let go off me making everything awkward.

Dante climbed off his motorcycle clinching his fits tightly I could see the glimpse of red flash in his eyes,Vergil knew Dante was over protective of me but he won't admit it,Malia in the other hand was in the middle she didn't know what to do she knows that Vergil only wanted to talk to her alone but she didn't wanted them to fight either.

They were about to reach their swords, but I always try to do the right thing so i run towards Dante he notice me coming up to him ,I stopped in front of him I put my hands on his chest to make him stop " please don't fight not again,Vergil didn't harm me at all he told me that I was... adopted" I had a hard time saying it but I did, Dante's eyes soften but still search to see if I wasn't hurt at all. "Everything makes sense now know wonder they kept it quiet was to protect me ,but who is my real mom and dad" I looked down at my shoes Dante and Vergil stood quiet but I felt a hand on my shoulder I looked up at Dante " I will help you whenever I can" but he was about to ask Vergil something but he was already gone.

"Is he always so mysterious?" I looked at Dante but he only laughed at me"you know I haven't thanked him ,for saving my ass where you almost killed me with your motorcycle earlier" I frowned at him,he stopped to look at me when he was about to walk to his motorcycle "you know that it wasn't my intention to do that,to you but my brother saved you and that's the one good thing he ever did for a human, especially  for you"

He climbed on his motorcycle showing me to sit behind him he flashes me a smirk which I rolled my eyes,just before we almost drove he told me to hold tightly which I did but holding him tightly I could feel,his muscles tense up under his clothes,I gave a little shy laugh that Dante heard behind him "Don't be shy,at least you are the only one who is allowed to hold me this tightly" I blush even harder which I don't want to fall off from the motorcycle "Shut up Dante your making me feel embarrassed!" I shouted at him..

He spin his motorcycle which I can hear the tyres making a sound I screamed when we took off but he laughed "I hate you Dante!!"

"Not for to long babe!"