Chapter 6❥: New Roommates

I jolt away hearing Elton's yells, making me groan a little. I stir in Sam's arms, facing him as I smile lightly. I love waking up next to him. I pushed him back a little so he was laying on his back, and climbed over him. Let's annoy him a little.

I giggled lightly and place kisses all around his face as I tickled his side's a little. He groaned and stirred a little but stayed sleeping. I huffed lightly and continued tickling him, when suddenly my wrists were caught.

I squeaked once we were quickly flipped over and I was pinned down. "Stop." Sam growled, making me chuckle. I tugged at my wrists but his grip tightened, a smirk forming on his lips.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked down at me evilly. "No." I said sternly, wrapping my legs around his waist and keeping him close, knowing he wants to tickle me back. He laughed and pulled away.

"Sam no! I'll break up with you!" I threatened jokingly and chuckled lightly. "Okay then." He said smiling and a gasp escaped my lips. "How dare you?!" I exclaimed, making him laugh.

I jumped hearing loud knocks on our door, and looked up at Sam confused. He got off of me and walked over before opening the door. "Come meet the new roommates." Elton spoke up, glaring at us a little, making us laugh.

I got off the bed and walked into the bathroom to get ready.

I heard a little growling from downstairs and hurried down to see the problem. Sam had Corey pinned to the wall as Devyn tried prying him away. "Sam no!" I yelped and quickly hurried over.

"Sam let go." I demanded as Corey looked at me a little scared. "Sam! Let go!" I yelled, finally getting his attention. Corey dropped to the ground once he was let go off, and I quickly helped him back up. "I'm sorry." I apologized softly.

Sam grabbed my wrist, a little too tightly, and dragged me into the gaming room. "Sam you're h-hurting me." I winced and he quickly let go. "Sorry." He whispered, placing kisses around my wrist.

"What is he doing here?!" Sam whisper yelled once Elton entered the same room. "They're going to live here. Now you better get your shit together Sam. What happened in the past has happened. Let it go." Elton said frowning before walking away. Apparently today isn't a good day for Elton.

Sam sighed and looked at me in worrisome. "I can't let him hurt you again." He whispered, hugging me a little. "He won't and you will be here if he does." I assured and placed a kiss on his head.

"We have to move on Sam. We can't keep grudges and he really seems like he's changed." I said softly and nodded a little, sighing. He broke the hug and placed a kiss on my lips before we headed back inside.

"Hey, I need to talk to you." Sam said in a calmer tone as he looked over at Corey. Devyn seemed a little uneasy but calmed down once I sent an assuring smile. Corey nodded and walked off with Sam, leaving Devyn and I.

"Hey I'm sorry for earlier. Sam's just really over protective of me." I said making her laugh lightly. "I've realized. You two are adorable together." She smiled making me blush a little.

"Well, welcome home." I smiled and she smiled even brighter.

{581 words}