"Hey, just because you got married now and have a baby on the way, your future is end. No. You still have your future, you will go to college, get your dream come true. This is not the end. This is just beginning." Kurt's dad says to us.

"Yes, Burt is right. You want to be a doctor? Go for it. I will always support you." Dad smiles at me.

"Thank you very much." I smile back at dad and hug him.

"I thought this is going to be scary but I know we can get through this." Finn says to them.

"We believe in you. We won't leave you both behind. We are here to help." Finn's mom smiles at us.

I smile a bit and turn my face at Finn as he is smiling at me. I know that this is terrifying but I hope that we can do this together.

~~

"you can totally see the darkness of Ohio from this window." Finn says to me as he is standing in front of my window.

"Do you think that our parents make a silly decision?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"I do but like what you said I don't want my mom stop loving me, you know. Like knowing I knocked you up then if I refuse this decision, my life is totally over." Finn says and sits down next to me on my bed.

"How about your relationship with Quinn?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"I feel like she is only using me for prom queen." Finn frowns at me. "I honestly still like Rachel but if we get married, I'm not supposed to date anyone else right?"

"If you want you can." I said to him.

"So you will date anyone else too?" Finn turns his face at me.

"Nobody wants to be with a pregnant woman like me and soon, when our baby born they don't want to be with a teenager mom." I shake my head.

"That's silly." Finn frowns.

"I'm sorry, because of this probably your reputation is ruined." I sigh.

"Well, my reputation already ruined since I joined glee club so.. I just don't want to be a Lima Loser. I won't bail on you. We could be like two best friends who sleep in the same bedroom and raise a baby together." Finn chuckles.

"How are you going to tell Quinn?" I frown at him.

"Maybe we should tell everyone in glee club tomorrow, I mean if Quinn and Rachel there, they won't be super scary." Finn says to me.

"Okay if that's what you want." I nod and lay down on my bed.

"I will sleep on that pile of pillows." Finn simply said.

"Okay good night." I smile at him and close my eyes.

I know this is crazy that I have to marry Finn even though I don't love him. I just like him as a friend and nothing more than that. But it's for the best and I'm scared my dad will stop loving me if I didn't follow what he wants.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"All right, guys, let's hear it for our first songwriting seminar. While Quinn and Rachel are hard at work, we're gonna try to write an anthem of our own. Now, these are rhyming dictionaries for all of you." Mr. Schue says to us as gives us rhyming dictionaries one by one.

"Mr. Schue, Tina and I have been already working on a song that I wrote." Santana raises her hand.

"Really? That's amazing. Well, can we hear it?" Mr. Schue smiles at them.

"This is a song that I wrote for Sam. It's called "Trouty Mouth." Santana grins at us.

"Wait. What's it called?" Sam frowns.