Wolf pack

It's summer 1995 at slough creek Washington. I'm a gray she- wolf without a pack to call my own. It's pretty easy but lonely. i was kicked out of my pack they said i was usless and lazy and i was kicked out,I've got a fairly large territory but that's really it. Ok to the story. I was walking around more like stalking. I've found a cattle ranch. I stalked carefully over making shur not to let the farmer see me. I hoped the fence started towards a calf easy prey. I hoped on it grabbed its neck in my teeth. I made choke then I herd the fare come out yelling I quickly grabbed the calf and ran out barley missing one of his shots. I went back to my den and had a wonderful dinner then a wolf walked past my den. I went out he saw me I snarled at him" what are you doing on my territory" he whimpered" s-sorry, I didn't know anybody lived here. Please don't send your pack out on me" I looked at him"I don't have a pack, but if you don't get out of here ILL RIP YOUR THROTE OUT?" He whimpered and then ran away.

It's been a month since I saw that wolf none others have come by but I think I feel the need to have a mate, you know live a normal wolf life with a pack. The best part about it ill get to be the female alpha. So I left my den and my territory to go find a mate. I spent half that day trying to find a mate and on my way home I picked up another wolfs sent. I followed it until I saw him, he was a big muscular gray male. I walked over to him, he saw me I crouched low so he wouldn't rip me to peaces" h-hello" I said" what are doing here" he said in a deep voice" I-I was just looking for a mate" I replied" oh well in that case GET OUT!" He screamed. I ran away I looked again tomorrow. I finally found a mate that was perfect. We talked awhile then I asked him, he said yes. We went back to my den, we were gonna start looking for a winter den early so we could get the good one.

--------------------------------------------- like it vote fan please.:D ---------------------------------------------

It's winter my mate and I found our den rabbits run by it 24/7 so we have food a lot." When you found me were you planing on having pups with me" he asked" uuuumm yes I was lonely and I wanted a pack, if I found a mate me and him woul be the alphas so thought why not. Is that ok?" I asked" oh yes! I was looking for a mate as well I was kicked out of my pack." He said lowering his head sadly" how did happen or what did you do" I asked. He told me about how when he was a pup he played to rough with a friend and nearly killed him so after that he always stood in the shadows and then the alphas decided he wasn't of good use." Oh that's so sad, but now you have me and I can't kick you out because your the alpha male" I said sweetly" thanks" we spent the rest of the evening resting and went night hunting so we wouldn't have to hunt in the morning.

It's spring I'm expecting a litter of pups soon, my mate has been doing all the hunting and I feel really lazy, he says its not that bad he feels fine, but I know he's really tired. I went out of the den to see the beauty of spring. I saw a rabbit and her babies I stalked over and grabbed one of the babies. My mate walked over to me" you miss hunting don't you"" yeah, more than you would think. I had know idea being pregnant was so miserable" I said" we'll you can at least catch a bunny, the most plentiful prey in the forest" he said jokingly.

I had my pups five of them, not bad for having pups the first time. Two are boys and the other three are girls. I go hunting on my own sometimes. My mate and I take turns watching the pups. It was my turn to watch the pups when I herd a growl, I turned my head to both sides I and when turned to the left standing not very far away was a great big bear. I quickly grabbed up a pup" COME ON GUYS. We have to find you father!" I yelled at the other pups. I ran a bit of ways and waited awhile for my pups to catch up, then I saw my mate running towards us" oh thank goodness there's a bear at our den he's the biggest I've ever seen" I said" don't worry I saw a good den not very far from here just keep going north" he said and grabbed two pups and went to the den he was talking about. When we got there there was caribou, a large herd of them and a couple of calves. We went hunting and we cornered a calf and tired it out then had our pups try and bring it down. They did wonderfully. No mother could be prouder than her pups.

--------------------------------------------- I hope you guys really like this I hope it's going to be a long story the wolf has only had one litter of pups. I'm hoping to get far so she can have a big pack o wolves.:D

It's been another year all of my pups are still with me one of my boys looks almost as big as the first wolf I found. And the girls all look as pretty as me. One of them found a mate so hopefully we shall have two new litters of pups. I have assigned my muscular boy and his mate betta male and female( if your really into wolves you'd know what I mean). We went for a family hunt but on the way we ran into a bear we all fought it down, but we did not eat it we don't really like bear. We went home and dragged back a very nicely sized caribou so we ate that. The next day we took a rest, then our day ended up being full of crap. Another pack traveled onto our territory. We fought a long time until our pack was forced to WIN!( I bet I had you going unless you looked down and saw the WIN)our day was not what we expected it to be.

It's summer we had only one litter of pups. We would have had two but mine died.:( the first died at birth and the second died at the claws of a bear. But the other was my big boy and his mates litter he had four pups two girls and two boys. one of my girls had found a mate a bit late and she's going to have pups so this year we are going to have a big pack! But it can't be to big other wise ill have to start banishing wolves. I would hate to do it to my own pups or my pups pups. I'll just have to keep track of my wolves or keep a bunch and then when I have enough for two packs send half off.

---------------------------------------------if you like this please fan and vote I think this is my best book yet!and I'll try and update soon.