"Good evening, how are you? And please call me Niall." I answered and playfully rolled my eyes at the fact that he wouldn't stop calling me sir no matter how many times I asked him not to.

"I'm fine thanks." He smiled and started the car.

We rode with music playing and light conversion here and there, mostly football related stuff.

We got to the house and I said bye to him while getting out of the car.

I walked to the front door and raised my hand to knock but the door opened and revealed Harry who had a huge smile on his face.

"Hey!" He opened his arms for me and I walked into the embrace, relaxing immediately because his arms had become so familiar to me.

"Hi." I mumbled in his chest.

"You look awesome, as always." Harry complimented after we'd broken the hug.

"You too." I smiled at him and he stepped aside to let me in.

"There is someone I want you to meet." He said excitedly and I was freaking out again.

What if they didn't like me? Before I could dwell so much on that, Harry tugged me further inside the house and led me to the kitchen where there was a female person who had her back to us as she was doing something on the stove.

"Mum?" He called her and I internally freaked out even more. How could he not tell me that he wanted me to meet his mum.

She smiled and turned her gaze from Harry and onto me but we both looked at each other and her smile faded from her face.

"What are you doing with him?" She asked with venom dripping from her voice. What was her problem?

I mean I know Liam had told me that she controlled Harry too much but she didn't even know me to judge me that quick.

"Excuse me?" Harry was taken aback by his mum's question.

"Are you telling me that you have been friends with him for the time you told me and you haven't even bothered to know who is?" She snapped at him.

"Mum seriously enough with all this, what is going on? I bring someone I want to make mine and you act like that?" Harry too lost his temper.

I stood there awkwardly looking at both of them and squeezing Harry's hand because we were still holding hands.

"Look I was okay with you being gay and staying in the closet but if you want to be with anyone then start looking for someone else because he is not welcome." She spat.

"Like hell I would!" Harry yelled.

"You will Harry! I won't let you destroy my friendship with my bestfriend because you are associating with him." She glared at him.

"What has he got got to do with that?" Harry asked.

"Everything Harry. I know I have only seen him on pictures but his name is Niall Horan and from what I've gathered he's a stripper now so cut your strings because he will not come here and destroy your public image and my friendship." She finished and sighed contentedly when Harry's mouth hung open.

What did she have to do with the Horan name?

"Are you Niall...Horan?" Harry turned to me and asked.

"Yes?" I answered, unsure.

"You are the one that they disowned?" He asked again and I nodded.

"Oh my god how could I have missed this? " He groaned and ran both his hands through his hair.

"What's going on Harry?" I couldn't help but ask.

"I'll tell you what's going on young man." His mum spoke up. "Maura Horan is my bestfriend and she told us all what you did and so if they want nothing to do with you anymore then neither don't we." She said and I gasped.

She was my mother's bestfriend. But I was disowned because of my sexuality, why was she okay with her son's sexuality but had a problem with mine?

What had my mother told them?

I looked at Harry and he looked like he was fighting with his inner self.

"But ma'am Harry is als-" I tried to stand up for myself since Harry had suddenly gone mute but she cut me off.

"That is the last you will be saying Harry's name. Now leave and never come back here. Whatever you had with Harry is over, go destroy someone else's life!" She yelled and pointed to the door.

I flinched at the tone of her voice.

"Harry?" I nudged him and he looked at me but his eyes were empty.

"I need time to think, you should go." He said and turned to go upstairs.

"Well?" His mum looked at me and I turned to go to the front door.

"Slut!" Was the last thing I heard before I rushed out through the door and found myself in the cold pouring rain.

And my first tear slipped from my eyes.

____________________________________

I don't even know what to say but...

Thoughts?

Spread the love❤

_Jay_