Chapter 2; Missing

I start to worry. The stranger and I have been in the car forever.  No signs of anyone. We are in the middle of nowhere. I pull out my phone but I have no signal. A couple hours later I see a white mini-van. All I can think about is how worried my parents probably are. I start crying and all the stranger says is, "It is okay beautiful. I plan to have a wonderful family with two or three kids maybe." "That's sick!" I reply. " I am only thirteen!" I say. He says "Oh hon, where we are going. They is no age limit to get married." he turns around to look at me. "So once we are married we will make babies." he laughs. " What is so funny?" I ask in disgust. He doesn't answer and he goes back to driving. 

                 A couple hours later, I looked out the window and saw a police car. I quickly wrote 'Help me I was kidnapped by this person!!!!!!!!!' in a notebook from my book bag. Obviously, my kidnapper was a couple steps ahead of me, because I saw that he had wrote 'That is my sister, and she has a mental illness. I am taking her to a hospital in Connecticut while our parents are are away on a business.' after I read it, all I could do is cry. He stopped in the middle of the road and looked at me. "Hon, you'll learn to love me. If not I'll have no choice but to sell you to someone who lives in Africa for millions and billions of dollars." he said with a big and disgusting grin on his face. I couldn't think straight, "Is this a game to you?" I cried in plea. "Please. I won't tell anyone if you let me go." I said while tears were running down my face. I saw him think and then he started laughs annoyingly and loudly. "What?" I said, "How could this possibly be funny?!" I said in frustration. He doesn't say anything. A couple minutes of silence he finally talks. "Are you hungry?" he asks me, "I don't want to let my future wife to starve do I? I thought about it for a second, and maybe if I listen and answer him he would let me go. "Yes I am hungry, thank you.. sir?" I replied. "No, Jillian, call me Jase." I look at him. "Jase," I repeat "I really like that name" I tell him. He smiles at me through the mirror. "Thanks, babe" he says. I try to hide my reaction to that but I didn't want him to dislike me. "Your welcome." I fake a smile. He stopped the car and turned around to look in my eyes. "You should get some sleep, hon" he tells me. So listen to him and go to sleep.