𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 !

ابدأ من البداية

"Thanks Vi" Roy said and plopped onto the bed.

They ended up stay over for the night, apparently they didn't book a hotel. They slept on the pull out couch and Finn and I just slept on the bed as we always did.

"You guys are gay, you give the bed to the guests." Enya said and I went OOp eXcusE me BitCh?

"Did we expect you to stay over, no. We could've left you out there on the streets. Be thankful greasy whore." I said and sent a text to her.

Enjajaja
Today 11:28 PM

Poor girl who's desperate

Enjajaja
😡🐜

I have her the stank eye then went back to showing Finn funny memes that I've saved on my Instagram.

"That's funny" Finn snickered and looked through his phone to find a meme for me. When he finally found one, he showed it to me and I rolled my eyes.

"What? You loved it the last time I sent it to you," he said, "what's wrong Georgie-kun? Could it be you're craving my POPPI CORN?" I bursted out laughing and earned a weird look from Enya

"Is this what y'all do together in your free time?" She asked and I nodded.

"What else would we do?" Finn asked and scrunched his eyebrows together.

"I dunno, fuck?" Enya said and Finn's eyes went wide.

"Don't give me that look, Josh was the one who said it!" She said.

"Well, I decided to try something called abstinence because I saw my 14 year old sister get pregnant with my own two eyes" I said and Enya rolled her eyes.

"and it's not like you and Roy fuck" I added as I scrolled through my feed.

"Don't come for me fat bitch" Enya said.

"Don't call her fat" Finn said, trying to defend me.

"Shut up fish sticks." She growled and I threw my pillow at her.

"What is actually wrong with you, like shut upppp" I said and she flipped me off.

The next morning, I woke up early with Finn to go to the set because I didn't want to be in the middle of Enya's chaos.

"Wait for me!" I said to Finn as I got my shoes on. When I finally did, Enya and Roy stood in front of the door and waved.

"Bye sweetie!" Enya said as she gave me a smile.

"Go wash your coochie!" I said then walked out of the room with Finn.

Soon, our hands were interlocked together as we walked down the hallway. Finn looked down at me and flashed me a smile. He planted a kiss on the top of my head.

"I love love love love you so so much" he said and I could feel my cheeks flush.

"That's a lot of loves but it's fine... because I love you so so much too!"

☀︎

"Hey Vi" Sadie said as I walked over to the hair dressing trailer.

"Hello sweetie baby" I said and gave her a side hug. I sat on the chair next to Sadie and talked with her for the whole time until she had to go. They needed extra background characters so they got me ready again. All I had to do was open a locker and talk to a guy who was dressed like a football player.

"ACTION!"

"Hi" I said as I opened my fake locker.

"Omg William!" I exclaimed when I noticed who it was.

"It's actually just Liam" he said with a small smile.

"I'm sorry! So, how have you been!" I said.

"It's been 2 days" Liam said, stating the obvious.

"Oh my god, can't you just- you know what, never mind. Let's just play rock, paper, scissors. You can't complain about that, right?" I said. Liam and I played rock, paper, scissors, we probably looked like dumbasses but I probably wouldn't have been able to stand another minute of Liam talking. Every time he opens his cake hole, he wouldn't stop complaining.

"You cheated"

"How do you cheat in a game of rock, paper, scissors Liam?" I said as I started to get annoyed.

"You obviously did."

"CUT!"

"I hope I see you next time too!" I said to Liam and gave him a soft smile.

"I hope we don't" Liam said then left. What a bitch!

Pissed out about the fact that Liam just said that to me, I stomped out of the set and went to get some food. I got a little sandwich and stuffed my mouth with it. Who does he think he is? Fucking lima beans looking as-

"Hey!" A voice said behind me. Started by Finn, I choked on a piece of the sandwich and started to cough uncontrollably. He handed me his bottle of water and I chugged it down. I breathed in and out as I hit my chest for relief.

"Jeez you okay?" He asked as he patted my back.

"Just peachy."

☀︎

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I LITERALLT FLUNKED MY SPANISH TEST.

Kill me pls.

UGHHAHAHSHAUX XKSKI DO

FUCK.

ok I hope you enjoyed this chapter <3

Nobody cares about Liam now 🤮🤮🤮

Pls vote and comment!!

1 vote = 1 chaotic Enya

Word count: 1223