Chapter 1: Introduction

Hi there. I am JS (pronounced with a letter J and a S), an angel living in the sky, in Paris.

Things in the sky were just like on land, not too much a change. But over here, you would get trained to have magic powers by the senior angels. I felt that it was great and cool. I thought magic powers don't exist at all. (I actually thought that only super heroes have magic powers when I'm young. He he...)

The best thing here was that you could see everything happening below us, on land. It could be very interesting watching people doing different stuffs around. Here and there when you are feeling bored.

I had seen a group of police officers chasing someone or creature that totally blocked my vision. I thought that must be the greatest bowling ball? Or even wrecking ball? HAHAHA. "JS! JS!" Vanilla called out my name. Her heart pounded in excitement as she raced towards me. Her hairs were covered all over her face, making herself looking unglam.

"Yes?" I questioned in curiosity with a small laughter inside me.

She was panting heavily as she said, "Go..od...Good news!" " We have got no training for this whole semester! Our seniors said we have learned much of the skills and allow us for a long... break!" She said in excitement.

I stood rooted to the ground with mouthed opened, "Really???" as I opened my eyes to the fullest and raised my eyebrows up high.

"Yes! Yes!" She winked at me and smiled ear to ear, still seeing in disbelief, while my eyes widen.

I am going to introduce Vanilla to you.

Vanilla, 17, is a girl that likes to try out new things. She is my best mate that we have met each other many years. I truly understand her and know her personality very well. She is a simple person.

She had once told me, "Live a life that is simple even though it is not easy. Happiness is the most important thing." She had never been anxious about anything except for me. She like to do things slowly (She's not lazy). She is like my closest friend and even my sister. You will get to know Vanilla better later.

Hi! This will be the first chapter of the characters introduction of Skelitato, JS and Vanllia (the two angels). More characters will be out in the second chapter. Guess who is the bowling ball or wrecking ball ( Hint* one of the characters coming in the second chapter)

Please help to vote this if you like this chapter of Skelitato. Thanks!