SPG

Rated SPG
Read at your own risk

Mino gazed her with full of lust his out of control he unbuckled his belt while looking her lustfully ...

Her gazed fell on his arousal she can clearly see how big his length his supreme boxer was fully stretched adding the heat on her body...

She felt her nipples are now so sensitive waiting to be touch by him she needs him now her sex was melting and wet for him...

He leave her blouse open and her bra was no where to be found....

Ibinaba nito ang upuan and he position her para na siyang nakahiga sa front seat....

Itinaas na lamang nito ang kanyang palda exposing her....

He parted her legs at ipinatong sa dash board ng van ang kanyang paa....

And he started to kiss her on her stomach....
Hindi na niya alam kung saan hahawak her body shivers his licking her...

He stay on her navel inserting his tongue...

She gasped as mino touched her sex openly...

He played her clit making a circle movement teasing her...

not aware how she never felt mino already remove her panty...

touching her playing her core spreading her wetness...

"Mino" she moan...she bite her lower lip as mino enter her with his finger...
Napatingala siya habol ang kanyang hininga...

She holds mino's arm not knowing what to do to push him away or pull him...

Mahigpit siyang kumapit sa buhok ni mino at hinila ito....

Babe please we can't do it here no more foreplay please....

Kailangan nilang madaliin natatakot pa rin siyang baka may makakita sa kanila....

He claim her lips once again as he fully inserted his finger inside her....She moan so loud arching her body for him.....nagulat siya...pabaling baling ang kanyang ulo she can contain this pleasure she wants a release...
Napadiin ang hawak niya kay mino...
Halos mapunit ang laylayan ng damit nito...

"Mino! Ooh" his kissing her neck kinagat kagat niya ito.... then he whispered to her ear...

"i want to taste you"

No no no minoyah......

Ahhhhh....ano mang pagtutuloy ay nilamon ng impit niyang daing....

Lumuhod ito and Mino wrapped his hands to her thighs keeping her open for him....

Slowly leaning forward while their gazed locked each others he started kissing her sex playing his tongue inserting and tasting her nanunukso ang dila  habang nakatitig siya dito....

"ohhhhh" a delirious moan escaped from her mouth she doesn't know what to do anymore she's widely open here in the car in the middle of nowhere worshiped by this man the most sexiest fuckable man she ever meet tasting her pleasuring her
all she could do is moan and give in the rythym that her body commanded her to do...

So she arched her body asking more for mino...

rolling her hips and swaying to Mino's tongue as he played his clitoris sucking it and inserting his finger again and again make her shiver...

Mino put her legs on his shoulder pounding his finger faster reaching for her to give in while his other hand cupping her breast.

"Mino" ooh"Mino"!! I'm coming I'm coming....