-----> mind blowing news: chapter thirty-five

Start from the beginning

"Deku, stop running. Stop being a little kid and fight me like how you would fight a villain." I mutter angrily. My patience for him is slowly draining cold.

I sprint up to him to deliver him a nice punch to the stomach. He grabs ahold of my wrist and swings it away. Flawlessly I pull my other arm up and uppercut his chin. His hands clap onto my shoulders and kicks me off. I stumble back and stare down to the floor. Why isn't he fighting? Why am I weak?

"Kacchan are you alright?" He questions walking quickly up to me. His hand extends, but I only slap it away from me.

"Why aren't you fighting?" I whisper. This harsh environment almost makes me feel heavy to collapse. He's had everything gifted to him. A strong quirk, friends, a pro hero, everything! It's not fair!

"It's always been about you. Everything, always you!" I yell. I stand up and stare painfully into his eyes. He seems startled but I can't hold it in anymore. This is killing me.

"Why did I end up chasing after someone who is always so far behind me!" I scream.

"Why did a damn small fry like you get strong? Why have you grown and I haven't? How have you become his favourite student. It doesn't make sense!" I scream.

"I've always admired All Might, dreamed of becoming a hero like him. But it's because of me that he ended up loosing his power!" I throw out. Everything has been weighing down on me and I can't hold it in anymore.

"It's my fault All Might retired and my fault (y/n) is captured. If I was only stronger, none of this would have happened." I growl in guilt. He stares shocked at me. His body tenses and green lightning zaps around him.

"You're not weak Kacchan. But if it's a fight you want, then it'll be a fight you'll get." He tells me. It took me to surprise he has agreed but I'm not backing out. I run towards him to only collide into his fist.

"I'm not going to act as you're punching bag anymore. I won't hold back in this fight." I smirk at his changed attitude. Game on.

I launch myself into the air. I turn and plunge myself down towards Deku. He jumps back and avoids my little suicide mission. I rapidly flick myself round him and swipe across to explode his side. He leaps up causing my attack to miss.

"You're not fighting." I warn him. I jump into the air and explode his back. He gets sent rushing down into the side railings of the street.

I see my chance and lunge over to the railings. I fake an explosion to his face and grab his arm. I throw him behind me and let him stumble down the rough road. His face shows something different; confidence and thought. I told him not to read this fight. I boost myself up to his figure and throw an explosion at him.

"You're still acting my old punching bag Deku, do something!" I command now out of patience. He finally runs to me, it's too simple. I launch my stun grenade attack to blind him and quickly punch him in the face. I try to follow on a second attack but he moves.

"I have to admit; I can't fucking read your moves. You even look down at me. It's a pain in the ass that you've always stayed behind me, even when I've beaten you." I sigh annoyed.

"If I were to look down at you, I would never want to associate or be around you. I stayed behind you because of how talented and powerful you are. You were always better than me and always closer to becoming like All Might than me." He admits. He wipes his mouth where blood trickles down. He runs up to me and swings his leg around. I bring my arms to my head to block his attack.

"It's because I always believed you were so amazing and that you would one day become the new All Might. That's why I stuck behind you until here!" He strongly yells. His foot breaks through my defence and slams me to the ground. I stare in rage at him and blast myself towards him. He does the same as we both collide in the middle.