-----> mr. aizawa: chapter twenty-three

Start from the beginning

"I think we should split up for this. If he catches both of us it's game over." I suggest.

"We don't know if he's going to stay near the gate your come in to attack. If he attacks, one of us can escape for the both of us. But if he's at the door, then we'll both meet there to fight." He thinks for a bit before agreeing. With a plan in place, the siren goes off for us and the others to begin.

Both of us take different roots down the block. I quietly walk down the street on high alert of my surroundings. I've almost reached the centre of the neighbourhood and so far, not a sound. I'm about to approach another street but I stop. I notice a moving shadow speeding around the corner; Mr. Aizawa. I jump back and stare down at Mr. Aizawa who now jumps onto a roof. His goggles were on.

"Fuck." I mutter taking my eyes off him.

"That's not smart." He says leaping straight towards me. I flip my leg around only just missing his head. He slides past my leg and wraps his scarf around my other leg. I slam a shard of earth on top of the scarf making him unable to move it.

"Do you really think this will work? This is about team work and staying together." Mr. Aizawa reminds me slowly letting his scarf unravel from my leg and slither in between the cracks of earth.

"That may be true, but not always in fights do partners need to be side by side." I tell him. I let out a scream directly for Mr. Aizawa. He tries to dodge but gets hits in the shoulder causing him to spin around and grunt in pain. I can't think stupidly here, I have people watching; Bakugou is watching.

He lashes out his scarf to try and quickly wrap me up. I only just swipe past his attacks. I keep thinking of any way to beat him but there just isn't. His scarf is made of some unique material that makes my quirk useless against him. His eyes suddenly turn red. Shit.

"Todoroki, I could really use your help!" I yell out. From the side Todoroki shoots out with a sudden surprise attack. Mr. Aizawa snaps his glance towards Todoroki. He creates a wall between us and Mr. Aizawa to try and by time.

"Where have you been? I gave you my signal to come over and help." I breath heavily.

"Sorry, I was just trying to think what we would do afterwards." He replies.

"I've also thought that too. My quirk is useless against him and his scarf so I can't do much. I don't know what material it's made of so I'm not sure how it would react with your quirks." I inform him.

"Even so, I can't him down solo, the only option is to run for the gate." Todoroki comes to a conclusion. With our plan being to flee, we need to sneak around him without being caught. But knowing Mr. Aizawa, he'll know for sure where one of us are.

"I'll lead him away first. Since my quirk may be of better use against him, I'll leave it up to you to find the exit. Once you do find it signal me and I'll come running, but I may need backup." He orders. I had no problem with his task. I notice a shadow leap over us.

"Go, now!" I call out firmly. We both dash opposite sides with me creating a massive dirt wall. Mr. Aizawa is all yours Todoroki. I run down streets making sure Mr. Aizawa wasn't following.

"You have ten minutes remaining." The speaker announces for us.

"Shit, only ten minutes?" I gasp in shock. I pick up my speed and boost myself up into the air with some platforms. I see a massive golden gate ahead of me, it'll take me a couple minutes to reach it. A couple hundred meters back I saw Todoroki battling Mr. Aizawa. I let my lungs blow up and then let out a massive scream reaching over towards them. I manage to distract Mr. Aizawa in the process. Todoroki shoots me a glance and I signal him to follow. He runs over and slides onto his ice to reach my level.

"We have to hurry if we are going to make it!" I call out to him. With Mr. Aizawa hot on our tails, we glide through the air dodging all of Mr. Aizawa's attacks. We try our hardest to not make eye contact with him for as long as possible.

"Get to the gate." I say to Todoroki. I suddenly stop and turn to face my teacher. I lift my hands up and create a massive wall that stretches almost out to the maximum capacity of the neighbourhood. I grunt in pain when I feel my arms tense up. I let out a shaky breath and land back on the ground. I can't use my quirk anymore. I run up to where I see the gate. The both of us run through with only two minutes remaining.

"(y/n) Hakai and Shoto Todoroki pass the test." We hear over the speaker. I massive smile is placed on my face as I slide down the wall onto the floor. I can barley move with all that running and quirk use.

"We did it." I breath out breathlessly.

"You did well." Todoroki states.

"So did you Todoroki." I help myself up and look back inside the arena.

"That was a good choice you two made." Mr. Aizawa says walking towards us.

"You knew that your quirk couldn't do anything but be used as a distraction and used Todoroki to fight me instead while you searched. It was a good plan for this scenario but out there, that would have been too much of a risk." He lectures.

"I understand that, but as you said, it was the best option. We knew we couldn't capture you so we had to flee." I say to him.

"Well you passed, now go rest up and watch the others." We nod and walk off to the monitoring room.

"Fumikage Tokoyami and Tsuyu Asui have passed the test." Another announcement informs. I'm happy that they both passed, those two are strong.

I walk through the doors into the monitoring room where I notice that Kirishima, Mina, Izuku and Bakugou are nowhere to be seen.

"Who's on now?" I ask curiously.

"We have Kirishima and Ashido who just started their battle and the boys are about to start their battle against All Might." Recovery Girl informs me. I stand with my other classmates darting my eyes around the screens. My eyes lock onto a screen where I see Bakugou and Izuku.

"I really hope that don't kill each other before the fight starts." I sigh to myself.