Chapter 6

Hey guys! XD I'm sooooooo sorry for not updating in such a long time. I really got engrossed in the game touch online so I keep getting distracted by it ^-^'. So sorry. Anyway, hope you like this chapter!

~

"Wait, so let me get this straight, so you're telling me that YOU'RE Kurai?!" I asked, completely surprised. 

'I cannot believe that this man here standing in front of me is the Kurai Hayashi!'

Kurai chuckled.

"Yes, you are right, mistress. I am Kurai Hayashi" He said with a smirk. I looked at him skeptically.

"I really don't want to believe you but something tells me I should" I said truthfully. He bowed with that stupid smirk glued to his face.

"I'm honored to have your trust, mistress" He said while straightening. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"First of all, why are you here? Second, STOP CALLING ME MISTRESS!! Just call me Aura, please" I asked

"First of all, I was sent here to train you with your powers, and second, no can do mistress" He answered purposely emphasizing 'mistress'. I got an irk mark on my forehead but didn't say anything else because something tells me it's useless to argue with this arrogant person.

'I don't know how I can be able to cope with him if he's going to train me. Speaking of which, what did he mean when he told me that he was sent here to 'train' me?'

I was about to ask what he meant but I was cut off by a calming and tranquil music. I saw that  Kurai had a relaxed face so that must mean he thought so too.

"I wonder where that music is coming from? Let's go see if perhaps the music is coming from the mansion, Kurai" I started walking towards the mansion without waiting for his response. I heard him chuckle from behind me and mutter something but I ignored it. Once I reached the mansion (A/N: By the way, they went through the front door), I opened the double doors expecting to see people dancing, only to get a surprise.

"What is going on here?!" I shouted, though it still went unheard.

"An Armonica. It's been a few hundred years since I last heard one playing" I decided to question him later and hit the guys neck with my hand knocking him out, not killing him but only making him unconscious. At the corner of my eye I saw Kurai doing the same. I looked towards the armonica and narrowed my eyes.

'You like playing instruments right?'

I heard Kurai say in my mind.

'Yes, why do you ask?'

I replied wondering why he wanted to know at this time.

'Make a harmonious tune that you think will be able to make the tune full of kindness and grace'

'How do you really expect me to do that!?'

I said angrily in my head but I only got silence in reply. I sighed and looked around.

'I know there was a harp here somewhere.....Ah, I think it's in the music room'

I rushed towards the music room with great speed that I didn't know I possess. I opened the door and hastily ran inside. I looked around and spotted the harp.

"Ah, there it is!" I ran towards it and positioned myself.

'Γυρίστε ό, τι ήταν κάποτε δυσοίωνο και σκιερό σε ένα ηχητικό κύμα γεμάτο ευγένεια και χάρη'