Meeting the perfect one

It was a regular day and Gemini men was staring into to the the mirrer admiring himself. He thought to himself that he looked very sexy, he thought to himself.

He get dressed as he picks up his helmet as he blinks, as he thouht about what he should do. Gemini Man looked at the mirer one last time as he posed, he was shocked as he knew that he looks hot.

Gemini man left his room after grab his phone. "Snake man, you make me fuck ass shit bitch cock!" Gemini man said sarcastly, and kicked the door open with his ass as he walking out. Gemini man opened his car as he drove to the mall and went to buy cloths.

On way to the mall he was in traffic. So gemini man decided to crash into every fucking care on the highway while repeatedly screaming "narcissist" at everyone. Gemini min were at the mall 1 hour later as he walked into the mall as he enter the mall.

Gemini Man went into the cloth shop and saw Toad man and he was shocked because he didn't know Toad man worked at the mall. He walked up to toad man as he was shocked.

"Hi toad man" gemini man said

"Yes hello Gemini man i see you are here to shop cloths" toad man said "Ok so you see the mall owners toad me to leave this cloth here for u because they said u'd like it so let me get it for u"

Gemini Man was shocked as he looked at toad man as he walked away. Gemini man looked around as he looked left, looking towards the mirr at the left as his attention shifted to the left

Wow. He sure was sexy.