Prologue~

Narrator's POV ~ 2 Months Ago

Back when Sasuke was in the village and he was on Team 7 with Sakura and Naruto, the two young boys had discovered that along the course of their friendship and rivalry that they were actually in love with each other.

Or rather, Sasuke had discovered this while the oblivious yet lovable blond didn't have a clue.

Per the usual.

Yet, that wasn't about to stop the raven haired boy. 

He took every chance he got with the boy to make him see the way he felt about him and also make the blond love him back.

Over time, a lot of fighting and a huge confession, he finally managed to get through Naruto's thick skull and also managed to have him fall in love with him as well.

~

Time had passed and the relationship between the two was strong.

Surprisingly to them, basically everyone was aware of their relationship and even supported them through it. Especially a good majority of Sasuke's Fan-Girls. 

Heh, who knew right?

Everything was all and good, the boys relationship was moving fast and they'd already "done the deed" on more than one occasion - If ya'know what I mean.

~

Then the ordeal in the Chunin Exams began.

Orochimaru allied himself with the Sand and Sound,

Bit Sasuke in the Forest of death, giving him a curse mark and almost killing Naruto more than once, which pissed a certain uchiha off.

Killed the Hokage and had a good majority of the village destroyed.

After all the fighting was over, the pedophile snake took off, Naruto had beaten the crap out of Gaara for hurting and almost killing his boy-friend and everyone else was severely injured and in the local hospital.

Including Sasuke.

Though, his stay wasn't as bad as it might of been since he'd always had constant visits from his concerned boy-friend and slyly managed to take advantage of the situation by ravaging the blond, against the protests he had about his health and needing rest, simply smirked and ignored his outbursts, knowing full well that he'd be able to change his mind once they got into it.

Damn Dirty Uchiha.

Course he wasn't wrong. It had worked out into his favor, more than once much to the poor blonds annoyance with it. As if he could ever deny that he didn't like it, he was still worried about him.

~

It was when Naruto had taken off with the Perverted Sage named Jiraiya to search for Tsunade Senju and basically beg the blond and overly sized boobed and gambling, drunken woman to become the next Hokage that things had started to ge terribly wrong between the two lovers.

Against Sasuke's better judgement to stay with him, having gotten an ominous feeling deep inside his gut something would go horribly wrong, left anyways and ended up almost being kidnapped by the Akatsuki's Kisami Hoshigaki and Itatchi Uchiha, that just so happened to be Sasuke's older brother to whom he wished nothing less than a death sentence to him for the death of his entire clan.

Having decided to go after him, Sasuke ended up in a fight against his brother while protecting his boy-friend. Itachi simply raised a brow once he found out this detail and used it as a method to mock his resolve of killing him and taking revenge on him, which in turn pissed the younger raven off even more and kept attacking at random until he was put into a genjutsu and fell unconscious.

Thankfully they were saved by Jiraiya, they later found Tsunade, Naruto learned new attacks and they got the new Hokage to heal his now even more beated boy-friend back at the Leaf hospital.

Sadly, against Naruto's thoughts, everything was not as well and good as he'd hoped. 

Unknowingly to him, the rift that was formed between them only seemed to widen, and was getting bigger and bigger with each minute that had passed.

His brother's mocking ringing in his head, began to ponder his resolve. As much as he hated to admit it, Itachi was right, how could he keep his resolve to kill him if he was happily living in the village with his boy-friend who only ever saw the good in people? 

Impossible.

It wouldn't work.

There was only one solution in the young Uchiha's mind, and he knew it wasn't going to be easy or pretty, but it was something that had to be done.....

He had to Break Up with Naruto.

~

Having picked a fight before hand, under the pretense of being angry at the blond for not listening to him when he was told not to go with the Sage and almost getting all of them killed, went to the roof where there was a lot of yelling and apologizing involved (mostly on Naruto's part since he really was sorry about it and promised it wouldn't happen again) Sasuke couldn't have it.

He needed to use this as his reason to break the unsuspecting boys heart.

And pray that when the time came, Naruto would take him back.

Unknowing of the harsh future he has yet to endure.

Not long after, Sasuke left the village and a heart-broken blond.

And in this heart-broken state he was left in..... fell into a deep and dark depression.

~

Chapter End. 

Created on [10/28/2014]