Chapter 3 - Yelling at each other

Mulai dari awal

"What you said? I'm mad, right? Then I won't leave, you better be in pain." She spoke with a gritted muttering tone. This is why my younger brother says to mess with any girl around the world but never with our Indian factory girls. They are much more dangerous. "You mad girl you need a Psychiatrist. You are hurting me, leave me you girl, and I'll complain against you." I said still groaning in pain.

"I'll kill your donkey." Great, now I become a donkey to her.

And there she blabbering, "You are gonna die today." in anger flushing her face I also quoted against her. I'm still struggling to get out of her grip but to no avail. I just noticed their duo shocked watching our play I shouted at them. I guess, I saw that boy somewhere. Forget it, "You both help me or she gonna make me bald today." Still struggling to get out of her grip. I'm not trying harder. I fear my hair might truly rip off.

They came running and helped me to get out of her grip. Her brother holds her from behind pulling her away from me over his chest. She almost swinging in the air. Sohail makes me free from her grip with her fingers. Finally, she left me. No, she didn't leave me. I got to free myself from her hold. I was free from her grip and I sighed in relief.

"Bro, you are so dead today if you stay here." This Sohail's comment, I glared at him with a lower lip in between my teeth while trying to catch up on my missed-up breaths.

Still struggling in her brother's grip moving her hands and legs, as I am prey to her and she is a hungry tigress ready to kill her prey. "I'll kill that man, let me go he is so dead." I can see anger frowning all over her face. She can't be a normal human being. "Di, don't behave like a kid, please. Calm down we are late for our flight." Hearing this she stopped moving her hands and legs. And a second later, " Oh God! Oh my god, oh my god we're so late. We have our flight." Thank god, you remember that. She said as she forgot what she did now. Grabbing her brother's hand she rushed and while so she turned her head and shouted. "For god's sake, you are safe and fine. Your luck is good, I hope we meet soon and may give you a promising lesson." I frowned, such an immature girl. "I hope we meet soon then actually I'll make you understand who am I," I said as I brushed off my crisped shirt and fixed my hair. Guys also adore their hair and she dares to mess up my hair. Guts of this girl.

"Avi, catch." I turned to see Sohail throwing my phone towards me and caught it.

Dad informed me he sent his friend's driver to pick us up from the airport. The driver is nearby to this place and uncle doesn't have any problem with it. An old man in his mid-sixty with an Alcazar. I reached to him as Sohail followed me. "Avinash Malhotra" He nodded. "Let's go." Hearing this the old man greeted me and Sohail. He greeted him back with a cheeky smile but I'm not in a good mood to show a fake one as of that what just happened a few minutes ago.

It's my luck that the paparazzi and correspondents were unaware of my arrival or it would have been worse. Because my coming here was a sudden thing. I am not an actor or something like that just an ordinary businessman and a big name holder's son that's it. Then why did they capture us!? Here again business. Spreading humor and shitty headlines. That's irritating, few enjoy but I don't. Few are already here as they chase big names but they don't seem to notice me as I didn't allow any bodyguards to escort me today. As soon as we got our loads we hurried to leave.

A lot of stuff ensuing in my life already which is tying me up and if like, if your morning goes like this, don't know what will happen further in this stay period in India. This is not something welcoming rather I feel I shouldn't have come here. Is this a mistake? I'm getting enraged now thinking about her she's the first girl who made me baffled like this on my first visit to India after years. I should have the moments instead I'm dreading it. Viewing my frustrated look Sohail cried out. " Woah! Woah!! Avi, chill don't turn into a red hulk now please think about me. I'm by your side." I know he is trying to light up the ambiance still I'm not in.