part 2

Nayeon POV

It was my first day today in the new school. I was excited because I'm going there with my friends. I started driving my car going to school. While driving I'm feeling so excited but at the same time nervous. I hope i can meet new friends.

30 mins after driving to my new school, i saw my friends waiting for me outside of the gate. So i park my car then go inside of the school.

While walking inside the campus i can see that there's a lot of banners in the wall of the building. "I guess the girls in the banner was very popular here", i said to the four girls besides me

"I think so", sana said

"Lets walk faster guyss we might be late already", jihyo said while walking fast

After how many minutes we reach the faculty and we meet our teachers. After 5 minutes the teacher decide to go to the classroom.

When we reach the classroom someone caught my attention and that was the girl who's in the banner that i saw earlier. She's really cute and hot in person.

The prof told us to introduce ourselves so we did. That was an easy task. After introducing ourselves me and my friends sits in the vacant sits. I saw an vacant chair beside the girl i was looking earlier, so i sit beside her.  While sitting beside her i look at her and give her a smile. But i think she didn't like it though, cause she didn't smile at me

50 minutes had passed. I noticed that all of my classmates and even my friends is getting bored because of the history subject. I look at the side and i saw dahyun was about to close her eyes, but before she could close her eyes i poke her, and i think she didn't like it.

What do you want?  - she said in annoyance

Is she not in the mood? - i thought.
She's really interesting huh? I think i just need to wait. Someday she will be close with me.

Hi your kim dahyun right? - i said to her while smiling.

So? - she said without any expressions to her face

Hi nice to meet you I'm----- she didn't let me finish my sentence and instead she continue it.

IM nayeon- she said with an annoyed look.

Ohhh you know my name - i happily said to her.

Who wouldn't? You introduce yourself didn't you? - she said in a sarcastic way

So after talking to her, i just keep quiet into my place and trying to focus my self to the one who's talking infront. Maybe i made her annoyed.

After the class,  me, momo, sana, jihyo, and mina decided to go to the cafeteria to eat. After buying foods we saw an empty table beside the window of the cafeteria, so we decided to stay into that table. While eating we noticed that the students in the cafeteria is getting noisy then suddenly they make a way. Then they suddenly shout the name of my classmates. KIM DAHYUN! KIM DAHYUN! KIM DAHYUN! YOO JEONGYEON! SON CHAEYOUNG! CHOU TZUYU! Then the 4 popular girls walk inside the cafeteria. All the students in the cafeteria is making way for the 4 off them. I guess they are really popular in this school - mina said before drinking her juice.

After how many minutes the 4 of them sits to the empty place beside our table.

I saw her look at me. But when she noticed that I'm also looking at her she immediately averted herself to her food. While her friends is talking to each other. Is she that quiet? I hope i can be closed with her someday.

When the break time is done we all went back to our classroom. When we reach the classroom i sit into my chair then noticed that dahyun looks like very tired and sleepy.

Are you okay? - i said in concern

Why do you care? - she said in a rough voice

I'm just concerned - i said

No need to be concern - she said so i just sit into my chair and didn't bother her anymore. Maybe she doesn't want to talk to someone right now

-------------------------------------------------------------

It was the end of our last subject. So i decided to fix my things so finally i can go home.

After fixing my things i bid bye to my friends. i go straight to my car and drove home.

Ahhhhhhhhh!!! Its very tiring day today - i said while after throwing myself into my bed. While I'm in my bed someone invaded my mind. I Don't know why I'm thinking of her. The certain someone that I'm thinking is kim dahyun. Is she really like that? She's really interesting for me. Anyways i want to be close with her so i will try my best to talk to her always. But for now i need to rest

Yahhhhh this is chapter 2 already hope you like it!!!!