Here Comes Ricky

"Zayn, we really need to name the baby" I sighed, "I have to name 2 kids Charley, it's not going to be easy" Zayn looked at me, Perrie sat next to him going through her phone. Lexi and Harry sat on the couch a couple of feet away giggling.

"I believe this one is coming first" I said pointing to my large belly where it was kicking. "I know, let's just give him your dads name as his middle name..." Zayn said, "So our kids name is going to be Blank Marcus Malik?" I asked, "Not finished talking Charley, what about we write down 5 boy's names we like each" Zayn said getting up and finding a piece of paper.

I sighed and looked at Perrie, "How's your pregnancy going?" I asked her, "Fine at the moment, but I'm hungry a lot" she grinned looking down at her stomach, "I can't wait for this one to be born though, so it's out of me", "Oh I agree with you, this one kicks real hard" I laughed, "Future Football player?" Perrie asked, "Maybe" I chuckled.

Zayn shortly came back with 2 pens and 2 pieces of paper giving me 1 of each, "Thanks" I replied, "Just put down your favourite boy names and yeah" Zayn shrugged listing them down while I listed mine down...

"So what do you have?" Zayn asked, "Adam?" I asked, He shook his head, "Chad?" he asked, "Not that name please" I scrunched up my nose. "Alexander?" I asked, "Maybe" he shrugged, "Ricky?" He asked, "I have that name listed too" I laughed, "So Ricky Marcus Malik?" Zayn asked, "Ricky Marcus Malik" I nodded, "Great!" Perrie said standing up, "Should we tell her?" Perrie asked, "Well she's the mother of my other kid so yeah" He replied, "So Charley" Perrie grinned, "We have decided on what we are calling our baby, well Ricky's sibling..." Perrie giggled, "Yeah?" I asked, "So if it's a girl its Lara and if it's a boy, Reese" Perrie grinned "But we want to keep the gender a secret so we have no idea what gender 'bean' is" Zayn smiled. I just nodded, "Well, I've got to go, I've got to go babysit Carly and Jessica for Matthew and Delia" I smiled getting up.

Just as I was making my way to the door Louis opened it with suitcases galore, "Charley" Louis said, "Louis" I replied and that was it. We just stood there looking at each other. "EXUSE ME!" Lexi screamed, both of our eyes snapped to her, she looked embarrassed, "Sorry... Harry's Fault" she giggled. I nodded and looked back at Louis, he looked down at my stomach, just processing how big it was, and then he just turned around slamming the door. I'm not letting him get away that easy. I rushed after him, opening the door to see him walking to his car, "LOU!" I called out, he just ignored me and continued walking.

"Louis I can't run" I said "I can't chase after you", this stopped him, he turned to me, "I really don't want you to chase after me" he sighed, "Good, cause I can't" I replied, "You've said that like 3 times Charlz" Louis laughed, I looked down at my feet, it was good to hear him laugh again, "Why did you leave?" I asked suddenly.

Louis sighed, "I left because... because... could we change the subject?" Louis asked, "It's always going to lead to that question" I replied, "No it's not, so um... How's the pregnancy?" Louis asked, "It's going well, on my last week" I smiled at my stomach, "Boy or Girl?" he asked, "A little boy, we just got a name for him" I grinned, "Why so late?" Louis asked, "Well, I left the house after I found my siblings and Zayn got a new girlfriend, the girl in there, Perrie and Zayn are expecting their first born as well so Zayn's life just flipped" I giggled, Louis whispered something that I couldn't understand. "You found your siblings?" Louis asked, "Well I found 2 of them, 1 more left to find..." I replied, "Matthew is the oldest out of all 4 of us, he's married to Delia and they have 2 girls, Carly and Jessica. Then Angela is the 2nd youngest and she's fine and then I think his name is James and he's the youngest and the one we yet have to find, apparently he lives in Australia somewhere" I shrugged,  Louis just nodded.

"Do you know where in Australia?" Louis asked, "No, I don't" I sighed "So what's his name?" Louis asked. I looked at him confused. "James Silverknight, why?" I asked, "No reason, know his middle name at all?" Louis asked, "Angie or Mao may know" I shrugged, "Angie? Mao? Wait whose Mao?" Louis asked completely confused.

"Angie is Angela, my sister and Mao is Matthew, my brother. Got it?" I asked, "Yeah, got it" Louis smiled, he looked behind me at the house, "I guess I better stop running" Louis sighed looking back at me. "That would be awesome if you did that" I grinned "Pregnant woman aren't used for running", he laughed in reply. "Need any help Tomlinson?" I heard Zayn ask behind me, "Yeah, got a shit load of stuff Malik" Louis laughed, Zayn laughed and came down to help him get his stuff.

"So man, where you been?" Zayn asked, "I went to stay with my mom, step-father and the siblings" Louis shrugged handing Zayn some bags, Perrie came down after Zayn left the house to help Louis. She stood next to me and just watched them unpacking the car.

Zayn looked up to Perrie and me and just smiled, carrying the bags up stairs, Perrie shortly left to help Zayn with the bags. Louis turned to me with bags in his hands smiling, "So what are you planning on calling the kid?" Louis asked handing me a bag that I was able to carry, "Ricky Marcus Malik" I smiled, "Marcus?" Louis asked, "You remember my dad, Marcus Silverknight" I laughed, "I never knew his name, I just knew him as Mr Silver or Charley's Daddy" Louis smiled, "So what's your mom's name?", "Her name was Annabeth" I smiled.

"Marcus and Annabeth Silverknight" Louis smiled at me, "Yeah" I smiled back finally making it to the door.

-----------------------

After catching up with Louis I went home to babysit Carly and Jessica while Matthew and Delia went on a date while Angie went on a holiday with Jenna, it was just us 3 tonight. As I arrived Matthew and Delia were waiting with a giggling Carly and dead asleep Jessica.

"I'm so sorry I was late, I named the bump with Zayn and Louis came back" I smiled fiddling with the keys, "Oh its fine Charlz, what are you calling 'the bump'?" Delia asked, "We are calling him Ricky Marcus Malik" I smiled finally opening the door.

Matthew placed Carly on the couch and put the TV on while Jessica went straight into my arms, "Now if anything happens, even you water break, call us, we will be right over" Matthew smiled, "I doubt my waters going to break tonight" I laughed, boy was I wrong.

"Well anyway, we've got to go or we'll be late" Delia smiled pulling Matthew out of the house, "Alright, Have fun!" I called after them.

I looked to Carly who was very interested in the documentary on sharks, I sighed and went to put Jessica on my bed, still sleeping like a baby. I smiled down at her, I can't have Ricky out so I can snuggle him and play with him and watch him grow. I pulled the blanket over Jessica's small body and went back down stairs.

"Awnty Chawy! I Hungy!" Carly cried, I walked to the kitchen, "What do you want for dinner Carly?" I asked, she waddle in grinning, "Pizza!" she giggled, "I don't have any pizza, sorry Carly" I sighed, she huffed and thought, "Pasta?" she asked, "Going very Italian tonight are we?" I asked her, she just looked at me confused, "Alright, go sit on the couch and watch the sharks while I heat up some left over pasta" I smiled at her, "k" she laughed and ran into the lounge room.

I pulled out the left over pasta, shared it out into 2 bowls and heated it up. Out of nowhere a loud balloon pop sounded and water rushed out beneath me. "Shit!" I cursed, I grabbed the phone and called Matthew right away.

"Hello Matthew Silverknight speaking. How can I help you?" Matthew asked

"Mao! My water broke!" I shrieked, I could feel my heart beating fast, "Alright we will be right over, Delia!" I heard Matthew called when the phone went dead. Instincts came quick, the next thing I know I was telling Zayn that my water broke.

I just stood there hoping they would come fast, I have no idea what to do. I'm scared! Will it hurt? Will Ricky be alright? Why the fuck is there water?

Soon enough Zayn came bursting through the door scaring the life out of Carly, she started sobbing which must have woken up Jessica because they were both bawling their eyes out.

"Shit!" Zayn cursed, Perrie followed him into the house, and Zayn saw me standing there, a pool of water liquid stuff surrounding me. He quickly came and helped me to the car as Matthew and Delia hoped out, "There inside" I said, they nodded and ran inside. Perrie followed us scared out of her mind, at least she's not giving birth yet!

"Deep breaths Charley!" I heard Delia call as I got into the car.

Here comes Ricky Marcus Malik I guess.